Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Spiderbox channel list help

Title
    Thanks

Spiderbox channel list help

Hey guys, the answer will be out there but I'm been blind to it.
    I want to order my channels on spiderbox sd 5000 any ideas as I'm not very good at this

Smudge

Title
    Thanks
    your post was a while ago but here goes for anyone else.
    go into channel manager, the Fav you want to order push the yellow button on the fav bottom left hand side, then click on the channel you want to move, go to were you want it in the list then push the green button, read all the options along the bottom when you open the manager. you will also need the boxs password. Usually 0000.

Title
    Thanks
    its been a while please ignore most of above, which ever Fav your looking to move channels in select that Fav before going into channel manager. the Fav you want to order will now be ready to move channels in, move arrow to the right to select move,click on the channel you want to move, it will put a tick beside that channel,then select were you want it, think it gives a highlighted bar in the list then push the green button to put channel in that location, read all the options along the bottom when you open the manager. you will also need the boxs password. Usually 0000.

Title
    Thanks
    thanks, I have done a blind scan saved the channel list then used channel editor 6000, saved the channel list put the list back onto the box n the channels don't work. the only way I can find the channels is if I press hidden but the fav don't work. am I doing something wrong