Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Gbtv. AKA Robin M & Pete

Title
    Thanks

Gbtv. AKA Robin M & Pete

Ok.. Subject here is dangerous cloned boxes and unqualified installers...

I'm not one to have a go normally unless I have been wronged, as per my previous post about Lava tronics....

But recently there was a post on here questioning whether or not my business here is Spain was legal and am I paying tax.. The thread appears to have been removed, however, it cannot go unanswered... So here goes...

Yes I am fully legal, insured, taxes paid and arse wiped!!! However, there is an outfit here in Albox calling themselves gbtv.. (Who I suspect was the original poster of the thread). Nothing to do with me what so ever.. They have supplied cheap Chinese cloned F5S open boxes badged as A5s.. I have personally removed 2 of these that have actually melted the top covers and if not caught would have undoubtably caught fire. open box a5s.. Poor packaging and cheap looking remote, obvious fake if you know what to look for.

Are they qualified.. What a joke... robin used to have a pub in Liverpool, and Pete the so called installer is a plumber ?.. Or a handy man, or whatever he wants to be on the day.

Beware of these jokers, and beware of cheap Chinese copies of what used to be great boxes, the original F5s...

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,146 Times in 6,224 Posts
    You made a mistake of leaving your real name on your thread. It appears someone wanted to attack/make a slur agianst you. I have edited the thread where you were posting your experiences.

I'm also going to remove the name of the other person. Just in case the person invokes the right to be forgotten and has the post removed by legal means owing to his name being posted.

Makes you wonder at some people. There is another thread with a very similar writing style.

You have defended yourself, the thread suggesting that you do't pay taxes was only on our site for a short while.

I am going to close this thread. Please send a PM to an Administrator if this is a problem.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abu baniaz For This Useful Post:

judge (24-07-15),Sicilian (24-07-15)