Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: BT Sport HD not being picked up

Title
    Thanks

BT Sport HD not being picked up

My LX3 does not pick up BT Sport HD 1 and 2, I have changed frequency done manual scan it does not find any channels on that frequency, I have reflashed the receiver still no joy, if I connect my Dreambox to the same cables everything works perfect, anybody got ideas for me to try

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I have an LX3 and they are being picked up fine..

What image are you using?

If you use Vix you can get ABM to do all the scanning and bouquet creation for you..
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Title
    Thanks
    I am using Hades 16 and 18 and using ABM

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I'm on Hades 18 with Sky ROI Custom provider and both are being scanned (channels 427 & 457)..

What provider are you using?
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Title
    Thanks
    Sky UK, if I do an automatic scan it does not find them use ABM it find channels but comes up with tuner failed

Title
    Thanks
    I have tried Sky ROI Custom with the same results because they are using same frequency

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I'm really not sure what is going on.. I selected Sky UK - Northern Ireland Custom and both scan and tune in fine...
    D I S C L A I M E R

Title
    Thanks
    I have just tried tuner B and get nothing at all, sounds to me I have got a tuner problem, thanks for your help mcquaim

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    No worries!

Check your tuner configuration, perhaps it's not set correctly or perhaps a hardware failure of some sorts..
    D I S C L A I M E R

Title
    Thanks
    hardware failure is most likely as it was working up till recently

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    It would be strange that both tuners would fail at the same time and then only those two channels don't tune.. If it was a hardware failure then surely no channels would tune!
    D I S C L A I M E R

Title
    Thanks
    I am going to disconnect all cables and start a fresh, both tuners had not failed tuner A was working apart from BT Sport HD1 and 2, then I connected cable to tuner B were I got no signal, tuners were both configured for 28 east