Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Are the vix team going to support this box?

Title
    Thanks

Are the vix team going to support this box?

I'm in the market for a new android box and this one stands out. I see openatv have an image or rom (not sure what to call it tbh) is the vix team planning on doing the same? it would seal the deal for me

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,044 Times in 7,633 Posts
    At the moment no decision has been made either way, all depends on the stability of E2. However there is a beta from OpenATV.
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Follow us on Twitter 0penViX
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, VU+ DUO 4K SE, ZGEMMA H7S, VU+ UNO 4K SE
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish with GT-SAT Unicable

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Do we think at some point there will be a fully operational merge of E2 and kodi?

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,434 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Hi,
    I do not think so. E2 has itīs strong point in TV and Kodi in media. You cannot get the best of both worlds but perhaps a good compomise.

ciao
    ---
    Sat:VU+ Ultimo4K/Solo4K/Duo2/2*Solo2/Ultimo
    Remote: Harmony 200, 700, Link, Smart Control, Smart Companion, Elite, 2*Ultimate, Keyboard

Title
    Thanks
    For what i heard
    openATV in the future will include Kodi
    And PBenigma2 already has kodi included

and both for Wetek...

so, yes, it's going to be possible to have both running

Title
    If there's a bright centre to the universe, I'm from the planet that is farthest from.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicilian View Post
    At the moment no decision has been made either way, all depends on the stability of E2. However there is a beta from OpenATV.
    I hope you do. OpenATV is good and it works, but it's no VIX when it comes to ease of use etc.

Sent by pressing the screen on 1 of my Apple devices, cuz that's how I roll.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TK4|2|1 For This Useful Post:

Affableaardvark (09-10-15)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Hi Vix team

Is there any update on Vix for wetek please?
    Vix image (usually latest) - VU Solo 4K- WD 1TB INTERNAL HDD - DVB-T Freeview, trialling IPTV options

If my response has helped you, don't forget to hit the thanks button below. I appreciate you appreciate me

Title
    Thanks
    Must admit i'm very intersted in the wetek 2 and if Vix were to support this then it would be a done deal for me.

Come on guys get on it.

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,044 Times in 7,633 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kris07 View Post
    Must admit i'm very intersted in the wetek 2 and if Vix were to support this then it would be a done deal for me.

Come on guys get on it.
    I think you'll find Wetek will not be releasing Enigma 2 for the Wetek Play 2.
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Follow us on Twitter 0penViX
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, VU+ DUO 4K SE, ZGEMMA H7S, VU+ UNO 4K SE
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish with GT-SAT Unicable