Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Automatic tune fails and AutoBouquetMaker tuner lock

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    Yes, AutoBouquets (28.2) is correct. My error.

The bouquets created would not be in the favourites bouquet, they will be their own bouquets. Restart you receiver using the remote to make sure then press TV button afterwards.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanks Abu, I had to try "AutoBouquet 28.2E" a couple of times as it failed the first time (I didn't notice because the error in the log flashed by too fast, something about it couldn't access a certain file or folder). Anyway it eventually worked and I have the bouquets now, some channels say "Tune failed", which I guess is back to the other problem of the receiver (I'll try another receiver eventually).

There is another problem, the internal 1TB drive doesn't seem to be recognised. I think this is true because there is no configuration options either in the VIX menu or the system settings menu, but as soon as I attach a USB stick these options appear and I can use the USB stick as a HDD. I'm guessing the drive is faulty, but I'm just mentioning it here in case you might know anything I can try without having to open the box up.

Title
    Thanks
    Have you initailised the drive?

Menu > Setup > System > Storage Devices > Initialisation

Title
    Thanks
    Yeah I've tried, there is no "Storage Devices" option, it's like it's not even picking up the drive.

The "Storage devices" option only appears when I plug in a USB stick.

Title
    Thanks
    Check HDD is connected properly, both cables.

Is HDD recognised in PC?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12