Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: DM800HD Sim201 satellite “tuner A Empty”

Title
    Thanks

DM800HD Sim201 satellite “tuner A Empty”

Hi, I am having problems with my DM800HD Sim 201, I bought this box used it came with cable tuner which works fine i.e scanning for cable channels and watching them with no problems.
    Since I have satellite dish all set up with four LNB I wanted to change the cable tuner for a satellite tuner, so I went ahead and bought (Alps REV M BSBE2-801A) to replace the cable tuner but for some reason the system can not see the tuner.
    I have tried different DM800HD images and flash the SSL 72, 75, 76, 82, 84a,b,c,d many times with no success.
    At first I thought it was the tuner so I sent it back for a refund and bought another from a different place still the same problem.
    So after a lot of searching I feel am stuck, I would appreciate help from members.

Many thanks

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,146 Times in 6,224 Posts
    We can only assist if you have genuine Sim card in your DM800.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abu baniaz View Post
    We can only assist if you have genuine Sim card in your DM800.
    Ok mate thanks for your response, now let’s pretend my sim card is genuine, how you go about sorting this problem out?