Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: miraclebox twin hd two dvc tuners can't record one channel and watch another

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    That picture that you posted in post#22 - the splitter looks very similar to a standard Virgin splitter one output is for a Cable Modem and the other is for your set top Box, i tried one ages ago and i could not get a picture using the Cable Modem outlet

Title
    Thanks
    Hi mate think it is a virgin one f's hope that's the issue lol thanks for the reply cud you recommend a good splitter as I haven't a clue which to by just a 2 way wud do nicely

Title
    Thanks
    Hi mate think it is a virgin one f's hope that's the issue lol thanks for the reply cud you recommend a good splitter as I haven't a clue which to by just a 2 way wud do nicely

Title
    Thanks

Title
    Thanks

Title
    Thanks
    Just seen this threat I started ages ago splitter isn't the problem I tried a different box and it all works great csn watch 1 channel record another also forgot to mention my miraclebox was originally bought as one sat tuner 1 cable tuner I then changed sat to 2nd cable tuner but was never able to record watch another don't no if that wud make a difference or not

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234