Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Warning

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

Cool Warning

This is a warning to all members. Do not buy anything from a company called MIGHTY DEALS...

They are a company like Groupon where you buy a voucher for goods which you then have to redeem within a time period , which may be a week or a month or whatever. So your money is taken from your account right away but when you redeem your voucher you are advised to allow 14 days , or more , for delivery.

I waited 14 days and when I did not receive my goods I tried to get a refund as promised by Mighty Deals only to find their customer support department no longer has a contact phone number. They claim to have simplified there system by implementing an e-mail ticketing system which turns out to be a waste of time as after receiving a standard reply you never hear from them again If you try to go to there web site to find out what is happening to your complaint you will find that your ticket has been closed.

After a lot of research I managed to contact the company who were supposed to supply the goods (Smart Cherry Mobiles Ltd) 2Days of constant hassle from them, (steer clear of this company too as they do not have any of the phones they advertise as in stock),I managed to get my money back into my paypal account plus compensation for phone calls etc.

Sorry to be so long winded but not everyone is ,like me, Retired & Extreamly Dangerous. Not the type to cross.

Best regards to all Albi

2. The Following User Says Thank You to potterson For This Useful Post:

jap936 (04-05-15)

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,934 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Personally I have bought a few minor nicknacks from mighty deals and my dad buys stuff from them all the time. Yes some items have not arrived or arrived in poor condition but we have never had a problem getting a refund or replacement issued. Although in one case it required a phone call or two, but in most cases simply opening a claim on their own site was all that was required. Same as with eBay for me.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

potterson (29-04-15)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I am glad your experience is better than mine. Have a look online and you will find a lot of cases same as mine.

Regards
    Albi

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,934 Times in 12,378 Posts

Warning

I can only go by my own personal experience and that of my dad, so far neither of us has had any serious issues with mighty deals with more than 35 purchases in the two years we have been using it, not that I am discounting your experience in any way.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

potterson (29-04-15)

Title
    Thanks
    Thanks for the warning mate.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Walt For This Useful Post:

potterson (29-04-15)