Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Problem flashing new image to eco+ S2+T2/C

Title
    Thanks

Problem flashing new image to eco+ S2+T2/C

Hello everyone ;-)

First of I has to say that I only has access to WiFi, no wired LAN.

My first step into ENIGMA2 boxes was with an Xpeed clone the Cloud Ibox3, and I hope it's ok to reffer to the clone to show that my USB memory and WiFi sticks was working OK in that one.

Has been trying to flash my newly bought eco+ (refurbished) with a new image, one of the reason is that none of my WiFi sticks is recognized, the other is that there is no functionality in the original Venton image.

Has now tried 3 different WiFi stick who all of them is working with the clone, no mater what image being used.
    The same goes for the USB memory sticks, all of them was working in the clone, the only problem there was if the stick was formated in Windows 8.1, then the sticks was not recognized.

As of now I has tried two 2Gb stick and two 32Gb sticks, both of the 32Gb sticks worked perfect with the clone even if some people was saying that it would not.

Has also tried both of the USB ports at the back and with the file “noforce” renamed to “force”, Its always the same no luck result.

In the box front panel I read “BOOT” > “BOOTING” > “UNIBOX” > “HDE” and then it start counting from 0 to 99 and stop. No text "POWER BUTTON TO UPGRADE" is shown.
    There is an diode on one of the 32Gb stick that shows the access to the stick, on that I can see that the box is accessing the stick 2~3 second in during the time the test “UNIBOX” is shown.

The directory structure is USB – unibox/hde/<image files>

In the eco+ original image the USB memory is recognized, but none of the WiFi sticks is recognized.

In Menu>Information>Abouth i get:
    UNiBOX
    By UNiBOX Image Team
    Support at www.venton.de
    Model: UNiBOX HDECO
    Chipset: 7413
    CPU: BCM7413B1
    Cores: 2
    Version: 4.1
    Front Panel: 05040200
    Kernel: 3.9.7
    Drivers: 30/07/14 19:20:30