I want my tv to automatically switch to the hdmi input where a device is powered on, and back to the tv internal tuner when the devices connected with hdmi are turned on. I DON'T want any hdmi devices automatically powered on or off when the I use the tv control to change input.
This worked fine with my old Sony, when I had the HDMI CEC settings in the Vix image on my Vu+ Ultimo set to hdmi cec yes (the top setting in the menu), "switch tv to correct input" yes and other toggles no. Well, it didn't always switch back to the tv tuner when I turned the Ultimo off, but at least sometimes it did.
But that tv broke down in February, so I bought another tv.

My current tv is LG 32LB650V.
So far I haven't found settings to make it handle the input switching like I described. I turned the "simplink" setting on, but still It never automatically switches from the internal tuner to the hdmi device. It just switches between the different hdmi connections when I turn one device off and the other one on (I have the Ultimo connected to one hdmi and a bluray player to another one), but never between hdmi and the internal tuner.
And changing the input through the input menu is s-l-o-w!
Is there any setting or setting combination (of the tv and the vix receiver) to make the LG television automatically switch between hdmi and internal tuner when other devices are turned on or off?

(Not sure if this is the right forum..)