Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Harddrive

Title
    Thanks

Harddrive

Pre installed hard drive cannot be detected since upgrade. I cannot restore to original setup. My usb drive gets detected and tells me that is the only drive in my box. Anyone else have this problem.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bazigar007 View Post
    Pre installed hard drive cannot be detected since upgrade. I cannot restore to original setup. My usb drive gets detected and tells me that is the only drive in my box. Anyone else have this problem.
    I know this thread is a little old but having the same problem did you ever get this sorted?

Title
    Thanks
    remove the HDD: format it on a PC put it back in the unibox and reflash the img with the freshly formatted HD this worked for me when mine failed to see the HD