Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: problem in et6000

Title
    Thanks

problem in et6000

hi im beginer i installed all of diffrent images with its picon and ...recently reciever massaged that your hard is full and probablli it will be block and flash my question is ,how can i empty hard untill reciver be safe .now reciever is active 2 ask is that before installing of image i tried to use from bootloader but none of 3 model dont instal idont know may be i mistake because i think after using them reciver must be erase picture or page .3 ask iwant to know which image is the best because some images have e bettert reselution in my openion the images who work with usb are better for me but i want to know which is best . some them like open vix appolov are good but its face dosent fix with page of manitor and is larger than page of manitor. i will be thank u to answer to my questions ans please send to my email with thanks.behrouz21

Title
    Thanks
    anybody help me

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,349 Posts
    it is your tv causing the image to be bigger than your tv screen
    disable overscan on it.
    Vu Ultimo4K, OpenViX 5.0, 8xdvb-c, 8xdvb-s2, 2xdvb-t2
    Vu Solo4K, OpenViX 5.0, 8xdvb-s2
    Dreambox DM900, OpenViX 5.0, 2xdvb-s2, 2xdvb-c/t2
    Terrestrial, Cable, Fixed 28.2e + Unicable2 LNB