Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Dreambox 800hd Setting Up

Title
    Thanks

Dreambox 800hd Setting Up

I just received my dreambox 800hd today and I'd like to ask a couple of questions. What would be the best image to use with this box and I would prefer an image which has blind scan. I noticed that the main sat list is mostly for Europe so I would also like to load a North American sat list but I'm all new to e2 so any help would be greatly appreciated.
    3m channel master mesh-psi x2 lnbf-24"vonweise actuator-pansat ap3500 positioner-X2 Premium III-Vu+Solo2.

2.4m fortec solid-esx 241 lnbf circular-amiko l104 lnbf-24"vonweise actuator-vbox 7 positioner-Azbox ultra-Technomate 5402 M1-Dreambox 800 hd.

1.2m fortec-invacom twf-031 lnbf/gibertini c120 feedhorn-24" superjack actuator-vbox 7 positioner-Technomate 5402 M3.

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,934 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Image wise you should be fine with ATV (ViX dont do images for DMM hardware), I am also not sure if this receiver is blindscan capable. you should be ble to use the same channel lists on this receiver than you have on your Vu+ Zero, you can use a program such dreamboxEdit to transfer them to and from each receiver.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

Costactc (21-03-15)