Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Help Remote

Title
    Thanks

Help Remote

My springer spaniel has chewed up my remote and i cannot find a replacement one anywhere,
    for tm single oe can anyone help Please.

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    you could always go for a Logitech hamony. I'd be surprised if that wouldn't work - I've never found a device yet that it doesn't know about!

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,934 Times in 12,378 Posts
    you should be able to buy a replacement remote directly from Technomate HQ in the uk, or as pembo said look for a Logitech harmony remote some thing like the 600 or 650 (Both of which I own my self) would be perfect and should only set you back about £35 each.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pheonix View Post
    you should be able to buy a replacement remote directly from Technomate HQ in the uk, or as pembo said look for a Logitech harmony remote some thing like the 600 or 650 (Both of which I own my self) would be perfect and should only set you back about £35 each.
    Thanks for the reply will go for the logitech as I also have the TM Twin

Title
    Thanks
    Thanks for the reply penbo will go for the logitech as I also have the TM Twin
    Last edited by sathat; 18-01-15 at 19:25.