Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: VU+ Solo Pro Software update not booting

JamesOnline

VU+ Solo Pro Software update not booting

Hi everyone i'm new to this all and have never flashed or downloaded any images. I have a Solo Pro box and it already had everything installed on it. I don't remember what Image it was loaded with all i remember is it was green and white with bubbles around the logo (lol sorry). I went into the menu and choose software update. It updated for about 5minutes then my screen went blank. The box is showing a blue led. I tried to turn it off but nothing happened so i just unplugged the box, still nothing has changed. Does anyone know how to resolve this? Thanks for reading i would really appreciate some help.. Thanks

JamesOnline
    Ive checked my box for a v2 or v1 sticker to see if its a clone and couldnt find any sticker apart from one underneath with the bn number. I also found the image that was on the box which is called "tiribiu"

Title
    Thanks
    Pretty sure the Solo Pro is a clone box; in which case you won't get any support here. Sorry.

JamesOnline
    Yeah sadly i think it is too. I cant find any info on the solo pro anywhere on the internet let alone this site, damn.. My dad is going to be pissssed! lol I'm going to have to buy him a solo2 box asap. Ill be back on once ive bought a proper box, any reccomendations on where to buy a real one? Got this box of a friend of a friend

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,142 Times in 6,220 Posts

6. The Following User Says Thank You to abu baniaz For This Useful Post:

Title
    Thanks
    Hi Guys
    I have a SOLO PRO V2
    Any idea how to flash a new image tried a fews times no luck at all
    Thank you

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,142 Times in 6,220 Posts
    Solo Pro is a clone. Not supported here.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abu baniaz For This Useful Post:

bmad78 (02-06-17),Sicilian (02-06-17)