Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Stuck after online update

Title
    Thanks

Stuck after online update

As the title says my box is stuck on booting after an online update to apollo 119, i have tried a new install but it won't pickup the usb, tried a few usb's but no good, i need advice as what to do next.

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,102 Times in 3,198 Posts
    How long has it been left on & stuck for?
    If you can't get it to boot, you'll have to get a working USB stick to flash it.
    Make sure no other USB devices are plugged in, Format the USB stick using the HP Format Tool. Extract the image in the correct folder structure & go again...

Title
    Thanks
    Thanks, been like that for twenty minutes, just trying an older image and i think it maybe working in a minute, will let you know.

Title
    Thanks
    All fine now, after a reflash with an older image i have now updated online and it's fine, unlike my solo2 this box can take a funny after an update, don't know why, cheers for the help anyway.