Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: no epg on youvix green

Title
    Thanks

no epg on youvix green

hi guys running apollo 115 just put the green youvix skin on and not showing epg or about program on theres a now in info bar thats all when i go back to metropolis hd skin it fine when go to youvix green stil no epg and epg working fine
    Last edited by the blob; 06-01-15 at 21:32.

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,934 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Try updating to Apollo build 118 and report back.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    hi pheonix sorry i did do online up dat to 118 still same tried youvix purple and the same i have vu+duo when i press the arrow down blue button i dont even get up the choice in entertainment documentery kids ect only thing works is if u press the epg button u can see the entertainment channels thats it,i tried vixbmc 1080 works ok but playing now and playing next has same program in it would i need do flash from usb fresh install do u think thanks

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Put your receiver to sleep using the telnet init 4 command. Then find and delete all instances of the EPG.Dat file. Once done reboot the receiver and setup your epg again.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    sorry pheonix what u mean init 4 command from telnet i did fresh flash with 118, vixbmc 1080 showing now next same program with different program info crazy

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    How exactly is your EPG setup because something is wrong here, I use CrossEPG on all my receivers for sky uk and have never had any real issues in the past 4 and a half years.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    i use crosspeg and before i flashed 118 i formatted the usb clean before i flashed and config when flashed its working fine crosspeg, but weird it only the vixbmx skins both tryed the purple youvix it fine but like the vixbmc coz like see the big picons

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by the blob View Post
    i use crosspeg and before i flashed 118 i formatted the usb clean before i flashed and config when flashed its working fine crosspeg, but weird it only the vixbmx skins both tryed the purple youvix it fine but like the vixbmc coz like see the big picons
    I am not currently near a receiver to check or confirm your findings but if I remember in the morning I will check.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    i know it not updated but the old skin i used was purplelious put that on and the now next later works fine just that vixbmc 1080

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by the blob View Post
    i know it not updated but the old skin i used was purplelious

sorry but that skin is not supported in ViX so we cant help with that.

SIMPLES.

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I created a full set of preview skin threads for the 1920x1080 skins and had no issues at all with the G-EPG on any of them as can be seen by these screen shots. so we really do need to know your exact tuner and EPG setup to offer help as it's still way too vague.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    Yeah i know it not supported but just saying it is working fine on vix 118, but i was editing some picons and few restarts and hey vixbmc is nowshowing playing new and next its working so all good for now ty