Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Technomate TM nano 2 super

Title
    Thanks

Technomate TM nano 2 super

Hi, Just want to tell you about my new Technomate 2 super,

I bought it from the sponsors last week,
    it had openvix installed, which i asked for.

plugged it in, and this thing is as fast as hell. it flies thru the menu's and the plugins.
    installed ccam. for you know what.

another thing i was pleased about was the ntfs driver,
    it works great with a 1TB usb drive full of movies, very fast.
    its a great little box.

Title
    Thanks
    Good to here you are happy with new box jinky, I ordered mine from forum sponsor (great service) Iam saving it for xmass tho! ordered Nano based on my experience with my tm single which is still working great and is easy to use so hope Nano is as good.The other thing that can not be over looked of course is the PRICE compared with the likes of the vu its got to be good value!
    I will post again when I have it up and running.
    Quote Originally Posted by jinkyjim View Post
    Hi, Just want to tell you about my new Technomate 2 super,

I bought it from the sponsors last week,
    it had openvix installed, which i asked for.

plugged it in, and this thing is as fast as hell. it flies thru the menu's and the plugins.
    installed ccam. for you know what.

another thing i was pleased about was the ntfs driver,
    it works great with a 1TB usb drive full of movies, very fast.
    its a great little box.

Title
    Thanks

Unhappy up and running

hi all,got the new tm nano super up and running already, it was loaded with vix image Apollo 93ish when i received it from sponsors so been so similar to my tm single it was easy to set up and
    ran all my plugins no problem took about 30mins all in.Then disaster! I thought i would load the latesr vix image using sofware update but it stuck on "update" for 30mins,I powed off and lost image oh dear! soon re-flashed using usb stick with latest image so panic over.The super is very similar to the tm single and even a bit smaller it does the job very well so far and seems to stream a bit faster than single picture quality is spot on and as stated before seems great value to me.Hope to do the software update next build with feeds (anyone else had probs) and if it is as reliable as the single i will be very happy with it.Iam only using tuner A for my motor with tuner B set to disable think this is best set up as seems ok.
    Oh well all set up now so no more excuses to avoid boxing day kin shops!

Title
    Thanks
    Glad your all enjoying these Technomate TM-Nano2 Super boxes. I also had one of these which replaced my VU+ Solo2 box and I have to say this Technomate TM-Nano2 Super box I prefer over the VU box, also purchased from the forum sponsor which also provided a great reliable service.

In fact I was happy that I purchased two more of the Technomate boxes, 1 setup for parents (they also love the box and the picture quality), also setup another for a flatmate.

Using Technomate TM-Nano2 Super's with OpenPLi 3.9.7 (11-29-2014) image loaded with Oscam 9848-emu (openpli_4.0) and these boxes have 32GB Sandisk Cruser USB flash drives without internal HD's

Title
    Thanks

OpenPli?

Quote Originally Posted by timbo4000 View Post
    Glad your all enjoying these Technomate TM-Nano2 Super boxes. I also had one of these which replaced my VU+ Solo2 box and I have to say this Technomate TM-Nano2 Super box I prefer over the VU box, also purchased from the forum sponsor which also provided a great reliable service.

In fact I was happy that I purchased two more of the Technomate boxes, 1 setup for parents (they also love the box and the picture quality), also setup another for a flatmate.

Using Technomate TM-Nano2 Super's with OpenPLi 3.9.7 (11-29-2014) image loaded with Oscam 9848-emu (openpli_4.0) and these boxes have 32GB Sandisk Cruser USB flash drives without internal HD's
    Is there any advantage in using 0penpli image Tim,i have only tried vix on my tm's?

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,044 Times in 7,633 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by andylittle View Post
    Is there any advantage in using 0penpli image Tim,i have only tried vix on my tm's?
    No you'll loose the ViX Features.
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Follow us on Twitter 0penViX
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, VU+ DUO 4K SE, ZGEMMA H7S, VU+ UNO 4K SE
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish with GT-SAT Unicable

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,146 Times in 6,224 Posts
    Try it and see for yourself.

Just worth mentioning it is not an Openpli image, it is based on openpli, made by the 4D team.

OpenPLI do not support any of the TMs.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by andylittle View Post
    Andy, I have found that the OpenPLi 4D image is more stable than the previous OpenVIX versions I tried on it although I could have had a VIX image with a bug in it as I know they regularly provide updated versions with bug fixes. I am so used to the OpenPLi image now that I have decided to stick with it for the reasons of personal choices in that I found it easier to navigate, very few freezes.

The best thing is to give it a go and decide which image you prefer.

Title
    Thanks

thanks

thanks tim,as you say the very regular vix updates did course me a few problems a while ago,but i think the later Apollo seems very good,at least all the updates shows the team are certainly on the case! I will give openpl/4D a go on my spare tm single when i get time tho as its just gathering dust at present.
    thanks again to the forum/team for there hard work.
    Last edited by andylittle; 03-01-15 at 14:06.

Title
    Thanks
    guys please recommend an actual version of oscam for TM 3t box using VIX and where to downloaded It

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,102 Times in 3,198 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sasho View Post
    guys please recommend an actual version of oscam for TM 3t box using VIX and where to downloaded It
    The latest oscam build in the plugin feeds.

Title
    Thanks
    Hi all, I've just got myself one of these boxes and whist impressed with most of it and the speed I'm not sure its working great. I have a motorised dish. I was wondering what you think is the best back up and skin for it. It has to be easy for my partner to use the UK sky but I'd also like the other satellites to be set up in other bouquets etc. At the moment it all just seems all over the place. Any advice would be great. Many thanks