Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: feedback required

Title
    Thanks

feedback required

Hi, just wondering if anyone has one of these boxes and if they are impressed with it? How's the support?

i had the miraclebox premium mini but i gave it to my son, how are these in comparison?

I was happy with the miraclebox but i don't think w.o.s sell them anymore, and the venton unibox eco+ is slightly dearer but there doesn't seem to be much talk on the forums about them.. that could mean either not many have bought them or no one has a problem with them lol.

regards
    Dave

Title
    Thanks
    Just bought this machine for a friend and can say it's superb. had slight problem tuning tuner b. emailed support and got answered straight away. problem sorted. now working great, really impressed. Thinking if my budget will stretch for me to get one. definitely saving up.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bazigar007 For This Useful Post:

dikkidave (16-12-14)

Title
    Thanks
    Sorry to jump in on this thread but can you possibly help...

I was thinking of buying this box but I only have a Virmin broadband connection in to my home, do i need a 3 way splitter to achieve twin tuner and broadband? if so does this hurt the broadband connection?

Thanks is advance
    Jemal

Title
    Thanks
    I like to know from users how good Is Venton unibox eco DVB S2 / DVB C receiver
    It has much more RAM than Its rivals but how about tuner sensitivity - DVBS2 and DVB C, stability, etc
    post your Impressions compared to other boxes you got

Title
    Thanks
    Been running this box for over a week now. nall of a sudden channels are freezing up including free sat channels such as BBC. this is at various places. ie my feeds and friends feeds. other boxes work ok. think box may have over heating problems. have tried VIX, Agonis andf now trying openatv.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bazigar007 For This Useful Post:

dikkidave (16-12-14),sasho (19-12-14)

Title
    Thanks
    Since trying to Factory Reset. Box Currently still saying "wait" after 2 days. will need to send back to get it released.

Title
    Thanks
    box arrived yesterday and i have to say im impressed with it so far, seems to respond quicker then the other boxes i have, very easy to fit a 2.5hdd as it just slides straight in at the back instead of having to remove the lid. will set up xbmc on it and see how she goes.
    Thanks world of sat shop for the speedy delivery and keeping me upto date regarding this item. as always it was a pleasure to deal with you.
    All the best for 2015
    regards
    Dikkidave

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dikkidave For This Useful Post:

sasho (19-12-14)

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dikkidave View Post
    box arrived yesterday and i have to say im impressed with it so far, seems to respond quicker then the other boxes i have,
    Dikkidave
    guess you got 2 x dvbs2 tuners Venton Unibox eco
    how good Is tuner sensitivity compared to your other boxes (btw which brand are they) - do you find that box scan transponders giving more channels

Title
    Thanks
    i got 1 x sat 1 x cable/freeview tuners i have only set up the cable side at the moment as i need to chop a few trees down to enable a dish to go on side of girlfriends house. cable picked everything up as it should once i'd set the net id to my area. like i say tho, wont be getting my motorised dish up until early in the new year though, got the xmbc/kodi working fine on it but haven't found any decent sports channels yet.
    cheers

other boxes i have are the miricle box premium combo, gigablue 800se and an XPEED LX2 Combo
    Last edited by dikkidave; 21-12-14 at 15:27.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to dikkidave For This Useful Post:

sasho (26-12-14)

Title
    Thanks
    dikkidave
    thank you for sharing your Impressions
    I am also looking for a 1 sat and 1 dvb t /c box and was In doubt about gigablue 800 and xpeed lx2 and venton unibox
    would like very much to know your opinion about tuner sensitivity compared to other boxes when you are ready with setup