Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: gigablue picture quality

Title
    Thanks

gigablue picture quality

Quick question.

The picture quality using latest vix image in a gigaue+ is nit very good. I got other e2 boxes and they have better picture quality..

Is this the box in general or the vix image... dissapointed by the price as my blade is alot better as well

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,044 Times in 7,633 Posts
    I've not seen any PQ issues on the GB's.
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Follow us on Twitter 0penViX
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, VU+ DUO 4K SE, ZGEMMA H7S, VU+ UNO 4K SE
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish with GT-SAT Unicable

Title
    Thanks
    A bit dissapointing as i love E2 Recievers.. as soon as iv started to add plugins and usb dongle it takes 4mins to boot up via restart or shutdown power off/on..

so extremely slow boot times on this recievers... the led displays is such a good feature this reciever needs alot of work for the price.. id say amiko alien triple tuner is still head and shoulders above the gigablue...

prolly just me but for a e2 reciever is not as straight forward as i can't get picons or autobougets to work???

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,044 Times in 7,633 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sensui619 View Post
    A bit dissapointing as i love E2 Recievers.. as soon as iv started to add plugins and usb dongle it takes 4mins to boot up via restart or shutdown power off/on..
    You must have added a serious amount of plugins or are exaggerating.

id say amiko alien triple tuner is still head and shoulders above the gigablue...
    I think you'll find many others that will agree the Amiko is a pile of junk.

prolly just me but for a e2 reciever is not as straight forward as i can't get picons or autobougets to work???
    Your obviously doing something wrong then, beucase theres no issue with Autobouquets or Picons working on any Gigablue.
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Follow us on Twitter 0penViX
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, VU+ DUO 4K SE, ZGEMMA H7S, VU+ UNO 4K SE
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish with GT-SAT Unicable

Title
    Thanks
    i use autobouget on my amiko and the setup is the same.. but im getting read data errors.

im going to reflash and see if by scanning both sly/cable network then perform autobougetmaker makes a difference.

i may be doing something wrong cuz its the first time using a vix image. i shall go back to basics and read the vix guides as may differ slightly then pli or opatv.

Title
    Thanks
    reflashed got sky and vm channels but getting issues with autobougetsmaker.. same error

single sat at 28.2e
    leic net id 12

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,461 Times in 6,675 Posts
    I can't reproduce bad SD PQ, long boot times or malfunctioning ABM on Quad +.

So I think you should open a thread for every issue and explain exactly what you do and what you experience.

Help asked via PM will be ignored.
    The forum is there for help and all will benefit from your questions.
    NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN, IN OPEN FORUM OR PM !

English is not my native tongue.
    I apologise for all my grammar, spelling and idiom errors.

Title
    Thanks
    I had the same experience with a Giga quad,I sent mine back ,the colours wasn`t so vibrant as my old dm800 and found it very blurry.I changed to a vuo2duo and never looked back since.