Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Bolight/enigmalight can't install on Miraclebox mini COMBO

Title
    Thanks

Bolight/enigmalight can't install on Miraclebox mini COMBO

I recently purchased an Ambibox from Lab-team and I'm trying to install a plugin for my Miraclebox mini combo so I can watch my TV and run the lights via the Miraclebox (VIX Apollo 26) rather than just playing stuff from my PC but it just gives errors when I try to install the .ipk (tried a few versions)

here'as a log when tried using cmd to inatall the ipk via the ipk in the tmp/ folder

Welcome to OpenViX for mbmini
    openvix Apollo mbmini

mbmini login: root
    Last login: Fri Oct 10 08:49:08 IST 2014 on pts/0
    root@mbmini:~# cd /tmp/
    root@mbmini:/var/volatile/tmp# opkg install enigma2-plugin-extensions-boblight-e
    nigma2_0.7r8_Beta_mips32el.ipk
    Installing enigma2-plugin-extensions-boblight-enigma2 (0.7r8_Beta) on root.
    Installing kernel-module-cdc-acm (3.12.1-r1.4) on root.
    Downloading http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.co...hde/kernel-mod
    ule-cdc-acm_3.12.1-r1.4_inihde.ipk.
    wget: server returned error: HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
    Collected errors:
    * opkg_download: Failed to download http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds
    /Apollo/inihde/kernel-module-cdc-acm_3.12.1-r1.4_inihde.ipk, wget returned 1.
    * opkg_install_pkg: Failed to download kernel-module-cdc-acm. Perhaps you need
    to run 'opkg update'?
    * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-extensions-boblight-e
    nigma2.
    root@mbmini:/var/volatile/tmp#

I can't download from plugins or update my box as it says server down and has done for over a week , can someone please tell me which version will work and should I install using the remote or cmd PC and were I can download it either using my pc or a plugin direct to my box

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,102 Times in 3,198 Posts
    Try updating your box to a current image & using the new replacement enigmalight & let us know if it works for you.
    Code:
    http://www.enigmalight.net/

Title
    Thanks
    OK done , I updated the box to the latest Apollo fresh install and installed boblight via plugins the enigmalight from your link would not install "failed". When I start boblight is says

"boblight.conf not found in /etc!!!"

Im not sure what to do

Title
    Thanks
    Has anyone got any plugin for ambience lighting for enigma2 ? External links and any help would be great.

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,461 Times in 6,675 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by specialized View Post
    OK done , I updated the box to the latest Apollo fresh install and installed boblight via plugins the enigmalight from your link would not install "failed". When I start boblight is says

"boblight.conf not found in /etc!!!"

Im not sure what to do
    Well, that seems pretty obvious: you have to create your own coclight.conf and locate it in /etc

Boblight has a build in conf-generator.

Regarding a 'failed' installation we would need to see the error report.

Help asked via PM will be ignored.
    The forum is there for help and all will benefit from your questions.
    NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN, IN OPEN FORUM OR PM !

English is not my native tongue.
    I apologise for all my grammar, spelling and idiom errors.

Title
    Thanks
    I used the boblight.config at the bottom of the program on screen to make a conf and also a program called boblight config maker. I then made a .conf , pressed to start the lights and it says " no conf in etc " . So I ftp'ed and there is a boblight.conf in etc. Im unsure how to make a log file, it does crash the miraclebox when I go to save the boblight.conf and I get an onscreen error page.

Title
    Thanks
    So far ;-
    I decided to go from scratch and uninstalled and reinstalled "enigma2-plugin-extensions-boblight-enigma2_0.8r6. There is a newer version 0.8r7 but it's not .ipk , it's all the files already open but I don't know how to install it in file form.

After a lengthy reboot (took about 3 minutes to reboot) I tried to make a .conf using the Boblight enigmalight plugin option (5) but as soon as I go to save it crashes my Miraclebox. I even tried to use a program for the PC called "Boblight config maker windows" make a boblight.conf and FTP it over to /etc but when I go to turn the lights on I get an onscreen message saying " no boblight.conf found in etc!!!".

My ambibox is flashed with 6.2fw which is selected in the conf set up so right now I don't know how to get it running. I have the crashlog but I can't post it up its too long
    If anyone can help please do.
    Last edited by specialized; 13-10-14 at 08:44.

Title
    Thanks
    I have emailed the company "lab-team" and asked this ;-

Hi,

Firstly , I installed enigmalight 0.8r6 on my satbox (chipset BCM7358) but everytime I tried to make a boblight.conf using the .conf generator within the plugin and go to press to “save” it crashes my box. I have tried using a program called “boblight conf maker” on my PC then FTP it over to my satbox but when I press to turn the lights on I get a message onscreen that says “boblight.conf not found in etc!!!”

I then I downloaded enigmalight 0.8r7 but it comes in file form were as I normally use .ipk to install plugins on my satbox either via the box or CMD. Can you please tell me how do I install the 0.8r7 from https://github.com/timsat/boblight-for-enigma2 ? do I just FTP and copy over the files ?.
    So right now I do not know how to install enigmalight and make a boblight.conf without it crashing my satbox.
    You say to inall enigmalight from github.com so can you please explain how I install 0.8r7 from your link ?
    Thankyou.

Title
    Thanks
    Well if anyone knows how to get boblight plugin running on a Miraclebox combo please tell as I have given up

Title
    Thanks
    i am in the same situation did this get resolved i have bought the same unit ambibox form lab team installed the latest enigmalight ipk and when i try to set up a config it crashes my box running vix hades

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,349 Posts
    whats a good system to buy?
    looking on ambibox, there appears to be several different types.
    Vu Ultimo4K, OpenViX 5.0, 8xdvb-c, 8xdvb-s2, 2xdvb-t2
    Vu Solo4K, OpenViX 5.0, 8xdvb-s2
    Dreambox DM900, OpenViX 5.0, 2xdvb-s2, 2xdvb-c/t2
    Terrestrial, Cable, Fixed 28.2e + Unicable2 LNB