Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Hairgate: The latest social media craze over the iPhone 6

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,934 Times in 12,378 Posts

Hairgate: The latest social media craze over the iPhone 6

Apple was probably more than happy to close the book on September, following a disastrous month involving a massive celebrity photo leak attributed to iCloud, Bendgate iPhone 6 bending controversy, iOS 8.0.1 breaking everyone’s iPhones, a bug that deletes all iWork documents and a seemingly endless barrage of other issues. (At the same time, they also sold a record-breaking number of iPhones).Just when you thought that the problems might be over for Apple, it appears that at least some of the social media storm has carried over into October. A new trending topic called Hairgate, sometimes referred to as Beardgate, has surfaced on Twitter this week based on the premise that the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus can trap your hair or beard when making a call.

Hairgate appears to be largely another non-issue that is simply the latest joke surrounding the iPhone 6 on social networks, but some users do report the seam between the front bezel and aluminum back of the iPhone 6 causing their hair to get yanked out.

Apple declined to comment.

Code:
    http://www.iphonehacks.com/2014/10/hairgate-social-media-trend-iphone-6.html

My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    Wow, people with no lives moaning about their overpriced piece of crap. Just get an android phone for half the price and enjoy a better quality and faster device that isn't forcing you to only buy things from 1 company.

LogicMaster
    Never liked iPhone. Just shows that there not getting any better for all the money they cost and the daft people out there that will pay that money for an idiot phone. I will stick to my HTC One M8

Title
    Thanks
    +1 for HTC One M8

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Same here, running team venom viperonem8 2.5.0. Had reservations going to HTC after owning a few samsungs which were all perfectly capable but the m8 is differnt gravy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    +1 for HTC One M8

Title
    Thanks
    Nokia 930 it simply works, GPS for sat nav (no reliance on network signal!) Best phone on market at the moment, I've tried em all and its simply the best..Go Cortana lol

Title
    Thanks
    The older the phone the better i got my son a blackberry 9900 not long after it came out
    not my choice he wanted it i got him it.. came up update 10.1 or something nothing wrong with phone
    crap phone but was working but update needed it crashed screen was black would not charge dead

best phone ever had
    nokia-8800-se.jpg

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,126 Times in 1,752 Posts
    Android and Windows os fones SUCKS!! lol

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Samsung S3 for me never had a problem, still have my S2 as a back up but it's just collecting dust in it's box as my S3 is working fine
    my grandson keeps telling me to get a iPhone 5s but I would rather spend the £400 on my PC, so a i7 4790k & MSI Gaming 7 motherboard looks like my next purchase and keep my S3

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nsw9154 For This Useful Post:

Larry-G (18-10-14)

Title
    Thanks

samsung s2

My daughters fella was playing footy kicked ball at hes bag samsung s2 i think it is
    screen is black not cracked at all just blank expensive game of football

Nothing to do with phones i got a samsung galaxy for me disabled daughter
    opened box for her birthday it was dead flat.. was told needs to be left at least 24hrs on charge
    still dead argos said as its a samsung galaxy tablet will have to go back to samsung
    trading standards said different got money back got google nexus ok for know fingers crossed
    Last edited by barry2012; 18-10-14 at 15:22.

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I bought a spare higher capacity Battery for my S3 and use the original as a spare just checked it and it's still got 90% charge in it since xmas, so I may as well charge it back up to 100% and leave it till I need it
    I forgot that I had 2 spares and the other one the Original is FLAT and the one with 90% in it is not a Samsung Battery well you live and learn
    Last edited by nsw9154; 18-10-14 at 15:52. Reason: updating information

Sameer shokat
    Hi there,
    Now a days many new brands of Phones in the markets but some one is very reliable and have a finest features which is Nokia,Samsung,HTC, these are most demanding brands but my first preference goes to Nokia I phones because that is beautiful and incredible set & also have a very highest features that,s why no one compete with it,i know Samsung & HTC sets also very demanded & having a wonderful features but not like I phones especially I phone 6 is marvelous set it has lot of space to absolve the memory :

Regards:
    Sameer shokat .