Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: tuner problems

Title
    Thanks

tuner problems

Hi All

Is there any known problems with the s/2 tuners in this box.. i have flashed the latest image on both new boxes and the 2nd one has just stopped tuning into 28.2°...

i have a s/2 meter that proves the feed is 100% i just cant see a tuner failing like this so quicky..any help welcome.

chris

Title
    Thanks
    I've had problems with mine.

My box has one 1 satellite tuner and 1 cable tuner. My problem happens when switching from cable to satellite. When doing this it will only tune channels of the same polarisation as the current channel. I need to flip back and forth between the tuners to get it to start working.

Also, it won't move my motorised dish most of the time.

I've tried the box on a different dish, just to rule out any wiring or LNB related issue, and the problem remains.

I've now bought another box, GB Quad+, and all the issues have gone.

It seems then that there's definitely a problem with the box, in my case at least.

I'll be sending it back to WOS for them to check out.

Title
    Thanks
    having an issue with a new miraclebox

doesnt move my motorized dish at all, its still stuck on 19.2 from my previous technomate receiver

little disappointing

Title
    Thanks
    [QUOTE=chris76;315455]Hi All

Is there any known problems with the s/2 tuners in this box.. i have flashed the latest image on both new boxes and the 2nd one has just stopped tuning into 28.2°...

i have a s/2 meter that proves the feed is 100% i just cant see a tuner failing like this so quicky..any help welcome.

same with mine cable tunes in fine
    But sat tuner wont scan anything ..............Paul