Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: whats off limits?

Title
    Thanks

whats off limits?

Need to let off steam? Need to bitch about something? Just need to have a good moan? No holds barred ranting here! (Any language deemed too offensive could get removed)

so why was my previous thread closed?
    and in reply to your response i never asked you a question about anything illegal, or anything trivial, i asked you if the mod
    in question had treated me harshly.
    Last edited by roy0110; 27-09-14 at 19:30.

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,044 Times in 7,633 Posts
    Think you start using some common sense before you find yourself on holiday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Follow us on Twitter 0penViX
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, VU+ DUO 4K SE, ZGEMMA H7S, VU+ UNO 4K SE
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish with GT-SAT Unicable

Title
    Thanks
    who is senior admin here?
    i wrote to two admin in a polite manner and received no reply.
    i let off some steam about this in the correct forum and you reply in a less than polite fashion within about 8 minutes, whereas you were too busy for 3 weeks to answer a pm?
    then you close the thread and as far as i can see, no rules were broken there, no person flamed, it just seems a little heavy-handed.
    now you talk about a holiday?
    it's clear i won't be getting a fair hearing from you, so i'd appreciate it if you'd leave this thread open and someone could advise me who best to contact.

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,934 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Sicilian is the owner of this site and the Head ADMIN, Andy black is also a full admin although he is not online as much these days. My self and Stanman are Junior admins but we all share the responsibility of running and managing this forum on a day to day basis.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    i would say it takes a lot of time to keep an increasing in size forum on track tiredness and stress at the best of times,i can also see why they cannot pm people back and ask yourself how many daily pms they get.i think i sent a pm to pheonix 3 months or golol not answeredi dont hold it against them as they keep helping us poor folk,keep it civil and friendly and everybody is happy and follow the rules.no idea what its all about but holidays are not the answer

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,044 Times in 7,633 Posts
    I've reviewed the original thread where all this stems from. There where a couple valid questions but common sense should have given you the answer to one of them. Forum rule 2 have been updated for clarity and your infraction removed.
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Follow us on Twitter 0penViX
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, VU+ DUO 4K SE, ZGEMMA H7S, VU+ UNO 4K SE
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish with GT-SAT Unicable

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sicilian For This Useful Post:

cactikid (28-09-14)

Title
    Thanks
    thanks for the review and removal of infraction.
    i'm sorry it had to come to posting in the rant thread to get the issue resolved.