Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Which one to buy???

Title
    Thanks

Exclamation Which one to buy???

Hello there, hope smbd will help me a bit here...
    Got GigaBlue Quad in the lounge also an NBOX BSLA in the bedroom but now I need a cheap, reliable and quick receiver to my kids bedroom. Needs to be monkey-proof but not the simplest one, few features would be nice.
    Got openbox S9, old and simple and to be honest, not the greatest receiver. Got it for, I dont know, 6 yrs now? Thinking of giving it a rest (no new softwares
    updates for ages, channel list updates hard to find etc.) and replacing it with one of the Arivas.
    The question is which one? Forget about mini. My bro has got old 102 (I think) and I dont like the menu graphics to be honest but he didnt flashed it for years so it may be the issue. Still, its a mark he can trust, he has no problems with it at all.
    Which one from our shop (http://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/...a-HD-Receivers would u recommend? Whats the pros and cons in each?
    No need to tell it needs to be ok for emu & sh**ing ...
    Last edited by krissjas; 13-09-14 at 09:29.