Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Setting up Gigablue hd 800 se to use with O2 broadband

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

Setting up Gigablue hd 800 se to use with O2 broadband

Well thats just tipical - its started working - If a moderator could delete this post thats would be great

hey guys,

I am needing some help here as I have ran out of options,

What I have here is O2 ADSL broadband (Thomson router) and gigablue hd 800se sat box.

The internet was working but I updated image to latest one as it had a really old image on box but now I cant connect box to internet for the life of me.

The box is connected to router via TP-Link homeplugs.

I have tried everything from unplugging box, router and homeplug. Tried different combinations of ip addresses etc.

Strange thing is when I logon to the router config page the box is listed under Eth0 as gb800se which really annoys me, how can it be listed and yet the internet is not working on the satellite box.

Any help would be great!! if you need any more information please ask

thanks
    Last edited by s1m0nw; 16-08-14 at 11:12.
    Vu+ Duo
    Vu+ Solo
    Gigablue HD 800 SE

All with latest vix image - Autobouquets - SgtFlipflop 28.2e Picons - WebradioFS