Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Receiver stucks in boot after power loss , opens again after 10minutes with no power

Title
    Thanks

Receiver stucks in boot after power loss , opens again after 10minutes with no power

Hello , i have a gigablue 800 HD SE receiver and the problem im facing is that when the power is cut suddenly then the receiver doesn't come up , it stays at "boot" and no image !

I have to leave it out of power for a loooooooong time and then it comes up !

Yesterday i tried to change the bootloader and update its firmware, now i have bootloader 08_08_2012 and OpenMips_4.1

The problem is the same except i have to wait ~2-5 minutes off power and then it comes up !

If i close the receiver from its button or from the remote , it works as supposed with no problem , but when power is cut i'm facing the issue.

Is there a workaround for this ! Its very annoying issue !

Thanks !!!!!

Title
    Thanks
    Bit late, unsure if you've solved it already.

Do you have an HDD connected? If so, what happens when you remove it and do the power cycle?