Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Virgin offers Sky Sports Season Ticket

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,934 Times in 12,378 Posts

Virgin offers Sky Sports Season Ticket

Virgin Media has unveiled its new ‘Season Ticket’ offer. Available to new and existing customers until the close of the transfer widow at the end of August, the Season Ticket gives ten months access to Sky Sports 1, Sky Sports 2, Sky Sports 3, Sky Sports 4 and Sky Sports 5 for a one-off upfront cost of £150.

A statement from Virgin Media claims the savings add up to over 40 per cent compared to paying month-by-month.

Virgin Media is now delivering all the live sporting action from Sky Sports, BT Sport, ESPN, British Eurosport, Premier Sport, BoxNation, Racing TV and more. Customers will see their HD sport line-up increase on July 15th, when it adds Sky Sports 3 HD, Sky Sports 4 HD and Sky Sports F1 HD whilst Sky Sports 5 and Sky Sports 5 HD will be available from launch on August 12th.

Virgin Media customers will also soon have access to all their Sky Sports channels on the go, for the first time, through a dedicated app. This will be initially available for iOS mobile and tablet devices, as well as online, with an Android version coming later.

Dana Strong, Chief Operating Officer at Virgin Media, said; “Virgin Media is now the home of all the major live sports in the UK in HD or on the go. This is the first time all the Sky and BT Sport channels will be available in one place, backed by superfast broadband, for a single great value price. It doesn’t matter if you are watching at home or on the go, you now have front row access to all the top sporting action with Virgin Media.”

Code:
    http://advanced-television.com/2014/07/14/virgin-offers-sky-sports-season-ticket/

My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

duoduo (14-07-14),Mr. Mister (14-07-14),v8rick (15-07-14)

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    This is something worth considering for me as I have their XL package, but I could not justify the additional cost of their Sports pack
    but seeing as I still get my Motorbikes in HD on BT Sports 1&2 and Eurosport's because I have a Tivo Box I might just take the plunge just a shame the Virgin Card only works in their Cable Boxes

Title
    Thanks
    There is a lot of evidence that their card does work in unofficial platforms. I saw a post on this WoS forum a few days ago that said as much.

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    well I wish that I could find a way to do it as I would fit my Cable Tuner back in my Golden Interstar LX3
    and start using my Official Virgin Card in that box instead of the Tivo