Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: No Sound on my GigaBlue

Title
    Thanks

No Sound on my GigaBlue

Hi

Just wondering if anyone can help me or point me in the right direction. I bought my HD800SE from WOS last year (never had any issues). Recently it stuck on the BOOT logo. After several attempts I managed to install the new Apollo image successfully but without sound. I've tried turning the digital down mix on / off I've played around with the AAC settings in the A/V Settings without any joy(The remotes on the TV and GigaBlue are on high). I have noticed that I can get sound when I connect my sound system via the optical out. Although this works its still annoying me on why there is no sound from my TV. If I connect my VU+ to the TV it works a treat no problem.

Thank you

R.H.

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    when you connect your VU+ do you use the same lead to the TV just a thought

Title
    Thanks
    Yeah the only thing I change over is the power lead.