Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are autobouquets ?

Title
    Thanks

What are autobouquets ?

Quote Originally Posted by abu baniaz View Post
    May I suggest you upload your debug log showing ABM execution.

https://www.world-of-satellite.com/s...port-questions

ABM is a plugin that makes bouquets. If you make the ABM bouquets and then uninstall/remove the ABM plugin, the bouquets would still be on there. However, if they are coming back, it would suggest they are nothing to do with ABM as ABM isn't on your system.

Do you have unlinked bouquets enabled in your channel selection settings menu?

The guide section is on link below, but ABM has changed quite a bit since I made that post over 5 years ago.
    https://www.world-of-satellite.com/forumdisplay.php?301
    Sorry abu baniaz, I just realized now of your reply, I had no emails enabled in my norification settings in this forum.

I have done quiet a lot since I posted here and I am still a bit confused as per steps taken since day one which perhaps have been imported in the E-Channelizer chanel list I have made.

I did make a channel list with E-Channelizer by deleting over 2000 channels manually over satellites but it could be (you might know the answer) that this channel list has also saved the boquets and there were many.

I have then ended up removing ABM from the plugins to try and establish if was this downloading the channels at every reboot or device being start up but for what I have seen this is still happening even if with smaller number of channels been redownloaded other than all of them.

Case is that even by removing the ABM and without any other third party ABM installed doing this I cant see what else is doing this other than the channel list imported from E-Channelizer.
    I need perhaps to find a way to open the saved channel list from my pc and delete the boquets (without deleting my channels), save it and then load it on the box?
    I need to find some manuals that explains how to correctly operate both ABM's and E-Channelizer, basically get a better understanding on how to manage this.

This is the ABM section from the settings file in /etc/enigma2 folder

config.autobouquetsmaker.extensions=true
    config.autobouquetsmaker.keepallbouquets=false
    config.autobouquetsmaker.level=expert
    config.autobouquetsmaker.markersinindex=true
    config.autobouquetsmaker.nextscheduletime=0
    config.autobouquetsmaker.placement=bottom
    config.autobouquetsmaker.retry=30

I have attached the entire file anyway as I believe it shows all plugins installed, do you see any other plugin that could be the cause of this issue?settings.txt

Title
    Thanks
    Oh, and once set in debug mode, where do I find the logs pertinent to ABM (if still there) is it one single log for all as the one in /home/root/logs ?

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,146 Times in 6,224 Posts
    if you have uninstalled ABM, it won't be affecting your bouquets.

can you upload your bouquets? Do not do so if you have IPTV.

All channel editors allow you to read bouquets from receiver and send back.

Title
    Thanks
    if you have uninstalled ABM, it won't be affecting your bouquets.

can you upload your bouquets? Do not do so if you have IPTV.

All channel editors allow you to read bouquets from receiver and send back.
    In what form and where do I get them from for uploading them here?

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by norb View Post
    In what form and where do I get them from for uploading them here?
    it's about sat not iptv

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I am also confused on the operation of ABM. There are also some channels I want to remove from the list (which don't seem to be broadcasting) and some channels I'd like to add in. Where does ABM get it's information from and is there a way to override it?

Title
    Thanks
    when you rad/receive from receiver, you will have an option to save them. Save to your PC , zip the folder and attach to the post. There is a link to a guide on attaching in my signature.

You can also export your bouquets using openwebif. Attach the tar.gz file
    OpenWebif on PC > BouquetEditor (bottom left of screen) > Export (towards top right of screen) > Filename dialogue box will open > Rest should be self explanatory
    Last edited by abu baniaz; 12-10-19 at 00:04. Reason: OWIF instructions

Title
    Thanks

What are autobouquets ?

@clivejo,

It is going to be difficult to answer two people with different issues in one thread. Please read the stuck thread in the ABM section and start your own thread.

Please read before raising ABM threads:
    https://www.world-of-satellite.com/s...port-questions

ABM reads the data from the SI tables and implants the data in your lamedb and bouquets. I insist on saying it reads as opposed to scan. There is a technical difference. Yes I know that the button says scan, there is no other word to describe it without causing confusion.

You will probably need to use a mix file to delete the service. If it affects everyone, we can add a hack to the provider file.
    Last edited by abu baniaz; 12-10-19 at 00:01. Reason: link to ABM thread

Title
    Thanks
    when you rad/receive from receiver, you will have an option to save them. Save to your PC , zip the folder and attach to the post. There is a link to a guide on attaching in my signature.

You can also export your bouquets using openwebif. Attach the tar.gz file
    OpenWebif on PC > BouquetEditor (bottom left of screen) > Export (towards top right of screen) > Filename dialogue box will open > Rest should be self explanatory
    Abu, I have replied to you on the other post so to keep things tidy.

Title
    Thanks
    Ok, we will continue on the other forum.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12