Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Box

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abu baniaz View Post
    With the Nano, the HDD kit allows you to use the a sata 2.5 internal HDD for recordings and epg. If you use a HDD, there is no need for a USB stick. I only sugested getting the kit at the same time as it works out cheaper buying it together.

With twin tuner receivers you need two cables from the satellite dish. It allows you to record one programme while watching another.

There is no RF output on either the Nano or Single.
    Oh I get you so with a twin tuner you record one channnel & view a different channel but on the same tv not in a different room.
    also with these boxes you can view youtube, I take it I will have to add this myself aswell once I purchase?
    Is there someone I speak with at world of sat to discuss my requirements? best image to have and stuff? I'm just going to go or the nano box then, what do you people think good choice?
    thankz
    ice

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,934 Times in 12,378 Posts
    The Nano-OE is a very nice little receiver, and is surprisingly snappy for a single tuner receiver. It is occasionally let down by drivers from the manufacturer but these are always sorted once discovered..
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,142 Times in 6,220 Posts

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abu baniaz View Post
    thankz guys for your help

Title
    Thanks
    still not response from the contact detail of world of sat? ;-(

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,126 Times in 1,752 Posts
    How much you looking to spend on a satellite receiver?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12