Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: distribution

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

distribution

Labgear LDU608G 8 Way TV and Radio Signals Distribution Amplifier

hi all I am looking at setting up 2 extra pvr boxes in separate rooms on an existing quad lnb (sky) I don't really want to go to the expense of putting a quarto lnb in and face plates in each room , I have seen this advertised and was wondering if this would do the job as it has 2 lnb input and 8 outputs as it would mean running 2 cables to each room for the pvr receivers to work any help on this would be grateful
    or putting in a octo lnb

thanks all in advance
    Last edited by cwebb66; 12-04-14 at 10:00.
    Vu + Duo , 1.5tb hard drive installed , 1.2 channel master dish , 1224 jagger motor , alsat g box , quad lmb prime focus , diablo cam 2.3 , diablo wi-fi cam, te-rex cam, dragon cam, cas 3 , technomate 6900 super stb , manhattan stb

Title
    If there's a bright centre to the universe, I'm from the planet that is farthest from.
    Thanks
    Simple answer is no. That's what's known as a loft box. The 8 outputs are RF only. Just run 2 cables from your quad to the other room.

Sent by pressing buttons.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TK4|2|1 View Post
    Simple answer is no. That's what's known as a loft box. The 8 outputs are RF only. Just run 2 cables from your quad to the other room.

Sent by pressing buttons.
    thanks TK4 so I would have to change the quad to a otco and run 2 cables to each receiver
    Vu + Duo , 1.5tb hard drive installed , 1.2 channel master dish , 1224 jagger motor , alsat g box , quad lmb prime focus , diablo cam 2.3 , diablo wi-fi cam, te-rex cam, dragon cam, cas 3 , technomate 6900 super stb , manhattan stb