Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Which receivers are supported by OpenViX ???.

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,934 Times in 12,378 Posts

Which receivers are supported by OpenViX ???.

I have created this thread as lately there have been a number of images popping up on various forums ( web based shops ) under the "OpenViX" name claiming to be from us. These shops and forums are duping their customers into thinking if they buy a receiver they will have full OpenViX image support.

Only receivers listed on our download site located @ www.openvix.co.uk have official OpenViX support, every thing else claiming to have support from the ViX team is a unofficial, patched or backup image, designed solely to con users into buying hardware with false claims of support.

While we always try to support users, regardless of the receiver or image used, we reserve the right to refuse support for any user who seeks support with one of these unofficial, patched or backup images.

If in doubt always ask here first, www.world-of-satellite.com is the one and only support forum for the ViX Image, regardless of what others claim.

The only online retailer who can give 100 percent assurance of official OpenViX Image support is www.world-of-satellite.co.uk
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

josh_g (11-04-14),judge (11-04-14),Sicilian (11-04-14),vmax (11-04-14)

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,934 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Vu+ Uno
    Vu+ Ultimo
    Vu+ Solo2
    Vu+ Solo
    Vu+ Solo SE
    Vu+ Duo2
    Vu+ Duo
    Vu+ Zero
    Venton-Unibox-HDx (HD1, HD2, HD3 )
    TM-Twin-OE
    TM-Single
    TM-Nano-OE
    TM-Nano-SE
    TM-Nano-SE Combo
    TM-Nano-2T
    TM-Nano-2T Super
    TM-2T
    TM 3T Combo
    Odin-M9
    OCTAGON-XP1000PLUS
    OCTAGON-SF8-HD
    Opticum-AX-ODIN-DVBC-1
    MaxDigital-XP1000
    GiGaBlue-HD800UE-PLUS
    GiGaBlue-HD800UE
    GiGaBlue-HD800SE-PLUS
    GiGaBlue-HD800SE
    GiGaBlue-HD800-SOLO
    GiGaBlue-HD-QUAD-PLUS
    GiGaBlue-HD-QUAD
    Golden Interstar LX3
    ET-10x00
    ET-9x00
    ET-8500
    ET-8x00
    ET-6x00
    ET-5x00
    ET-4x00
    Mut@nt HD2400

Only the receivers is this list ( as of 11.04.2014 ) Have now or will soon have, Official OpenViX support, WE DO NOT SUPPORT CLONES either.
    Last edited by abu baniaz; 04-06-15 at 16:00.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

duoduo (11-04-14),judge (15-10-14),Sicilian (11-04-14),Stu5 (29-08-14),vmax (11-04-14),xdoktor (12-04-14)

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,461 Times in 6,675 Posts
    Anyone, including retailers, wanting to create Open-ViX based images for any other box is free to do so. After all ViX is 'Open Source' software.
    But courtesy dictates not to use the name 'Open-ViX', but e.g. 'based on Open-ViX'.

Help asked via PM will be ignored.
    The forum is there for help and all will benefit from your questions.
    NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN, IN OPEN FORUM OR PM !

English is not my native tongue.
    I apologise for all my grammar, spelling and idiom errors.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rob van der Does For This Useful Post:

judge (15-10-14),Sicilian (11-04-14)