Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: CCCam on gigablue hd 800 se plus

Title
    Thanks

CCCam on gigablue hd 800 se plus

Hi

Just purchased a Gigablue hd 800 se plus running Openmips. Used to have a Technomate TM Single running VIX

I have ftp'ed the cccam 2.3 ipk across to tmp and have installed it. However when I go to plugins it is not listed??? But if I go to uninstall plugins it is listed. How do I configure or start it up?

I have ftp'ed my cccam.cfg file to the etc folder but its not working

In the VIX image all I had to do was ftp it across, install it, go into Softcam in the menu and enable startup. I realise Openmips is a bit of a learning curve coming from VIX but Im at the stage now where im gonna f**k the box out!

Any help greatly appreciated!

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,146 Times in 6,224 Posts
    It is CCcam.cfg not cccam.cfg.

Menu > Setup > Softcam/CI > Softcam Manager (You can also get there via Blue Button > Softcam Manager)
    Ensure it is started, (will be next to active) and also that startup is enabled (there will be a tick next to it). This should allow you to decrypt the card in the receiver.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abu baniaz View Post
    It is CCcam.cfg not cccam.cfg.

Menu > Setup > Softcam/CI > Softcam Manager (You can also get there via Blue Button > Softcam Manager)
    Ensure it is started, (will be next to active) and also that startup is enabled (there will be a tick next to it). This should allow you to decrypt the card in the receiver.
    yes it is CCcam.cfg i have used

problem is i cant see it in plugins

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    You won't see it as a plugin. If you have ftp'd to you box successfully, then go to Menu>Setup>VIX> Install extension. After that reboot and then go to MENU>Setup > Softcam >Soft Manager As Abu Stated.. It's an extension NOT a Plugin
    http://www.world-of-satellite.com/sh...ma-2-Receivers
    Last edited by craig37; 12-12-13 at 10:22.
    VU+ Solo 2 1Tb
    Vix 3.0 Hopefully I've been of some help, can't get it right all the time, but remember the Thanks button

Title
    Thanks
    @craig37

As stated in my first post Im not running VIX Im running Openmips - there is no VIX image for the SE Plus at the moment

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by eamo View Post
    @craig37

As stated in my first post Im not running VIX Im running Openmips - there is no VIX image for the SE Plus at the moment
    if there is no softcammanager in your menu please install this: CCcam 2.3.0 and softcammanager together(for openmips)
    Code:
    http://www.gigablue.com.tr/download/index.php?dir=GigaBlue%20Emu%20%20Cams/&file=OpenMips-scm-cam-cccam_2.3.0-r0_mips32el.ipk
    BTW there must be a softcam setup in blue button.
    Last edited by girginoz; 12-12-13 at 11:52.
    [COLOR="#0000FF"]Octagon sf8008 single/COLOR] 1.5m motorized dish 95E-30W

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Sorry Mate . Missed that
    VU+ Solo 2 1Tb
    Vix 3.0 Hopefully I've been of some help, can't get it right all the time, but remember the Thanks button

8. The Following User Says Thank You to craig37 For This Useful Post:

eamo (13-12-13)

Title
    Thanks
    right finally got sorted.

so what finally worked was I downloaded copied cam4me-feed-configs_1.0-r0_mipsel.ipk to the tmp folder. I then installed it

From here I went into plugins and download plugins. At the bottom you will now see and entry called softcam. expand this and then select the cccam ipk of your chioce and install.

Now go back out of the menu system press the blue button go into softcam and you will now see the cccam installed. ftp over your CCcam.cfg and voila!!

Title
    Thanks
    i did the same on mine and works but i can't get the cccam extension to show up when i push the blue button!?

any ideas?

are you on openmips 4.1?

Title
    Thanks
    Thanks that worked for me gigablue quad plus
    OpenMIPS 4.2