Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Cool epg Guide Sky Skins by fraggle121

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,934 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fraggle121 View Post
    u get around

yep I agree will do at some point
    yup i certainly do.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

AJT
    Quote Originally Posted by fraggle121 View Post
    I was replying to if this is going to be done on a vix
    90% done it using standard vix tv guide.few bit left to sort out but it has got sly logos and its the same blue with yellow looks very similler to the cool guide sly skin
    all working on my box at the moment..
    @fraggle121 Thanks for all your hard work mate.i am truly hopeful you can get this to work on vix as i would really like a nice bright EPG on my box.I have the sky skin lokking great but as we all know it keeps the black EPG.

Title
    Thanks
    you havent got a quick guide on how to create a skin have you? I wouldnt mind having a go myself.

Title
    Thanks
    Hi Fraggle

First thank you so much for all your hard work doing these cool skins for everyone.

I am running blackhole on a VU+ box and I would love to get the Sly guide on the box as i'm so used to seeing that blue now since childhood!

I read on another forum the skins wont work with blackhole, yet on this thread a lot of people only mention vix not working.

I thought it might be better to ask you if it would work or not in your experience?

Thanks

Title
    Thanks

love the skin.. well my family does more.

I love the skin.. well my family does more.

I'm a complete novice so please bear with me:

When comparing the Sky skin to my old Metrix Skin:
    The Menu List is a lot better on the Sky121
    The infobar The Sky skin does looks simpler with all the same information the Metrix Skin. However, I think the Metrix skin (although my family disagree) . is easier to extract visually the information.
    EPG – Like many skins I prefer an EPG guide with at least ten channels at a time. I don’t think a EPG guide needs a preview although nice .
    Recordings: No difference really.

I do need help with a few things on the Sky Skin.
    1. No Picons – Would be nice
    2. How do I remove the channel no. listing? I have the Virgin (?) & the Sky channel no. together. I’d prefer Picons
    3. On the TV Guide (TV Button), the categories spacing is too much. What I’m saying when it lists the Movies, Sports, Kids, News etc it misses a line out between the categories. Othewise all the categories could fit on one page.

Title
    Thanks

I love the skin.. well my family does more.

I'm a complete novice so please bear with me:

When comparing the Sky skin to my old Metrix Skin:
    The Menu List is a lot better on the Sky121
    The infobar The Sky skin does looks simpler with all the same information the Metrix Skin. However, I think the Metrix skin (although my family disagree) . is easier to extract visually the information.
    EPG – Like many skins I prefer an EPG guide with at least ten channels at a time. I don’t think a EPG guide needs a preview although nice .
    Recordings: No difference really.

I do need help with a few things on the Sky Skin.
    1. No Picons – Would be nice
    2. How do I remove the channel no. listing? I have the Virgin (?) & the Sky channel no. together. I’d prefer Picons
    3. On the TV Guide (TV Button), the categories spacing is too much. What I’m saying when it lists the Movies, Sports, Kids, News etc it misses a line out between the categories. Othewise all the categories could fit on one page.

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,102 Times in 3,198 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sdbt View Post
    I doubt this skin is any longer updated.
    If you really want a Sky looking skin, try the HD-Blue skin available in the plugin feeds.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanks for everyone help.

Everything working but how do I get the Picons for the Sky Skin?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456