Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Help 600PVR image

Title
    Thanks

Help 600PVR image

My dreambox DM 600 PVR was going crazy so I took a back up of all the files using telnet / ftp and ended up with a .img file on my Hard disk.

downloaded Universal DreamUP V1.3.3.11

downloaded an image file
    dreambox-image-dm600pvr-20120108020416.nfi

Connected my DM600 using a null modem and Flashed the image

When all was ready, I switched off, waited a minute, and switched on the DM600 but I got the Red and Green light on but no signal.

How can I restore my .img file cos the DreamUP software does not give me that option??
    many tks
    Nelgo

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I use dream-up 1.3.2.1 as i know it works with most boxes, also when useing dream-up you have to switch the dreambox of first,fire-up dream-up, then switch the dreambox on when asked by dream-up, make sure your firewall is off, as sometime this can stop the software from connecting to the box, and if port 1 does not connect, then switch to port 3 on dream-up. it can sometimes be a hit or a miss, but it will connect under the correct setting m8...
    What else can i say !!.....

You can`t please all of the people all of the time...so...dont even try........ ...

Code:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dugJTYz-JR4&feature=em-subs_digest

Title
    Thanks
    tks m8,
    there seems to be communication between the PC and the box. and I am following the procedure as you told me!!!