Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Losing channels to 'no signal'

Title
    Thanks

Losing channels to 'no signal'

Hi guys just wondering if anyone can help. I have recently had a few channels that were previously working on my sb9000 hd and they no longer work with the message 'no signal' appearing. I have tried rescanning the satellite and refreshing the channels but to no effect. Any other options i may have? Cheers in advance

Title
    Thanks

transponders

Quote Originally Posted by christhebollox View Post
    Hi guys just wondering if anyone can help. I have recently had a few channels that were previously working on my sb9000 hd and they no longer work with the message 'no signal' appearing. I have tried rescanning the satellite and refreshing the channels but to no effect. Any other options i may have? Cheers in advance
    Some of channels have changed transponders. Some of these boxes will not accept the manual input gor new tps,nor will retune them on an autoscan
    simply menu and master reset. This does not remove your codes. I have just done it.
    then you can manually input missing transponders for the missing channels. Espn, setanta,bt sports, premier hd etc.
    lyngsat to find tp's.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I had a similar problem a while back. It turned out to be a faulty lnb. If you haven't already fixed it, see the thread below, hopefully it may help:

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/sh...846#post188846