Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: venton streaming

Title
    Thanks

venton streaming

Hi. Can anyone help me in simple terms I'm intrestead in trying to stream my venton hd2 on to my android tablet I have downloaded a app to do this but having no luck is it posable and what do I have to put in to the settings to make it work I can get the app to pick up the box IP address but not get it to stream

AJT
    Quote Originally Posted by beck View Post
    Hi. Can anyone help me in simple terms I'm intrestead in trying to stream my venton hd2 on to my android tablet I have downloaded a app to do this but having no luck is it posable and what do I have to put in to the settings to make it work I can get the app to pick up the box IP address but not get it to stream
    Hi mate there are a couple of android apps for E2 streaming available from play.you must also have a compatable media player like MX installed on device.
    The best app i have used is the VU+player but there is also dreamstream etc.Have a look on play.the VU+player works great and not just for VU.make sure you set it up right and put in the ip address of your box and off you go.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to AJT For This Useful Post:

beck (01-10-13)

Title
    Thanks
    Cheers mate that's the app I have got downloaded It recognises my box when I put IP in but can't get it to stream can ya tell me what I need to put in the ret of the settings please mate and do I download mix player from play store when I try to stream it says streaming information not yet avalabe can you point min the rite direction mate
    Last edited by beck; 01-10-13 at 18:18.

Title
    Thanks
    Got it working now on my android tab let and on my iPhone happy now thanks a lot mate

Title
    Thanks
    Hello guys,
    I would have another question.
    In my old decoder a unixbox hd1 (with x is not an error) I had the opportunity to enter a buffer to see the encrypted channels (ie since my adsl is not very good, the buffer will memorize the last few seconds and then I saw the programs with a few seconds delay, but without frying. Unibox in hd2 you can do something like that? If I look at the channels with the HD2 signal jumps often, while with the old one almost never.
    thanks in advance

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,461 Times in 6,675 Posts
    So what local card are you using?

Help asked via PM will be ignored.
    The forum is there for help and all will benefit from your questions.
    NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN, IN OPEN FORUM OR PM !

English is not my native tongue.
    I apologise for all my grammar, spelling and idiom errors.