Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Freemake Video Downloader 3.5.2.6

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,934 Times in 12,378 Posts

Freemake Video Downloader 3.5.2.6

Author: Ellora Assets Corporation
    Date: 07/12/2013 10:00 AM
    Size: 13.6 MB
    License: Freeware
    Requires: Win 8 / Win 7 / Vista/ XP

Download videos from YouTube, Hulu, Vevo, Facebook, MTV, ComedyCentral, Vimeo and 40+ sites, extract lossless audio, convert online videos to AVI, MKV, MP3, iPod, iPhone, PSP, Android with our free video downloader!

This is Free Video Downloader
    Freemake prides itself on designing free software without any limitations, solutions which offer quality alternatives to paid products. Make sure that our free video downloader is freeware in the truest sense of the word: no adware, no spyware, no online registration!

30+ Sites Support
    Get easy and quick video downloads from YouTube, Facebook, MTV, MTV Music, Google Video, Dailymotion, Megavideo, Metacafe, Vimeo, Veoh, Break, Stupidvideos, Photobucket, Nicovideo.jp, MyVideo.de, adult sites. View supported sites

Youtube Downloader & Converter
    Download YouTube videos in two clicks! Use Freemake as YouTube downloader: grab YouTube videos in 4K, HD, FLV, MP4, or 3GP. Use Freemake as YouTube converter: convert web videos to AVI or MP3.

Facebook Video Downloader
    Get fast video downloads from Facebook. Use Freemake as Facebook video downloader: grab original Facebook videos in any resolution. Convert Facebook videos to AVI or MP3.

Get MP3 from YouTube, Facebook & MTV Videos
    Convert videos from YouTube, Facebook, MTV, MTV Music, and other supported sites to MP3. Benefit from high-quality audio taken from original video clips.

Conversion to AVI
    Using our free video downloader, you can download video in its original format, or convert it to AVI, a universal PC video format. Soon MKV, iPod, iPhone, PSP, Android will be available as output formats.

HD & 4K Video Downloader
    Select among all video qualities available for downloading. Download video in 4K 4096p, HD 1080p, HD 720p, 480p, 320p, 240p. Use a proxy server to download videos unavailable in your country.

Friends' Private Videos Access
    If you want to download YouTube and Facebook videos set as private by your friends', just enter your account details.

Limitations:
    This program is advertising supported and may offer to install third party programs that are not required for the program to run. These may include a toolbar, changing your homepage, default search engine or other third party programs. Please watch the installation carefully.

Code:
    http://download.freemake.com/VideoDownloader/Offline/FreemakeVideoDownloader_3.5.2.6.exe
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

Sicilian (14-07-13)