Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Eurosport 2 hd

Title
    Thanks

Eurosport 2 hd

my 102e mini has found 2 channels labelled eurosport 2 hd but will not decode them all other sport channels are ok
    12304/H/29500 PID: 512/660/dolby D/512 and 12305H/29500 with the same pids this was scanned today anyone got eurosport 2 HD working with one of these boxes on the latest firmware V1.23B2*

Title
    Thanks

Eurosport 2 hd

Strange one this as I'm sure this channel is FTA so it shouldn't be a decoding problem

Title
    Thanks

Re: Eurosport 2 hd

Eurosport 2HD is pay its part of a sky package

Sent from my Orange Monte Carlo using Tapatalk

Title
    Thanks

Eurosport 2 hd

I have the full package anyway so wouldn't really know for certain. But I'm pretty sure my parents get the Eurosport 1 and 2 HD channels on just the basic package. Hence why I thought it was FTA

Title
    Thanks

Re: Eurosport 2 hd

I still cannot get Eurosport2HD to unscramble it works fine on my duo also skysp AshesHD unscrambles I have scanned +/- 1 on the frequency range it finds the channel and E4HD but just does not unscramble

Sent from my Orange Monte Carlo using Tapatalk 2

dbmx
    got the same problem. It was fine saterday on both my boxs VU Duo+ and Dreambox 500HD.