Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Can i stream from my spiderbox to a eagle box

Title
    Thanks

Can i stream from my spiderbox to a eagle box

Hi guys I have a spider box 9000hd, and wonder if I can stream video from it to my old eagle 1000 black box
    as I have quite a few recorded movies stored on my spider box external hard drive..

Both are connected to my home network, spider is by direct cable into wireless router, and eagle is connected, by WiFi plugin adaptor into mains socket remotely downstairs, if so how do I setup both ???

Thanks in advance to any replies....
    If its not broken don't attempt to fix it, it could get alot worse "

Title
    Thanks
    not got an eaglebox if you can browse to your spiderbox using a unc path from your pc then you should be able to set up a mount point to your recorded videos from your eaglebox.