Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SKY UK Channel list 202E

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    HI mate I'm just going through your tv list with the editing software but when I put it on the box I managed to Ashed it but I am recovering it today but what do I have to do to export the list from the editing software and how do I add it to the box without Ashing it again?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by skratch; 11-11-13 at 13:11.
    I have a VU+ Duo2 always updated to the latest Vix build using the default skin.

Title
    Thanks
    ro import settings make sure its on userdb...on exporting I forgot I dont have the box no more I just update it for friends

Title
    Thanks
    heres my little update removed HD channels updated a few others .Channel orders is the same but the numbers are not they just 1-2-3-4-5 ect, fav list needs a little more work but as every1 know the ariva`s a pain and time consuming box to edit........THANKS to haani for original file i have just updated it backup.rar

Title
    Thanks

Thumbs up SKY UK Channel list

Hi,

I know how difficult is to find an updated list..... I had a go at it and is working well on my Golden Media Vote.

test it at your one risk !

Don't forget to change the setting to user.

MainUserList.zip

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123