Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Best Streaming APP Vu SOLO2 running VIX and IPHONE

Title
    Thanks

Best Streaming APP Vu SOLO2 running VIX and IPHONE

Simple question, what is the best software to have on my IPHONE to stream from my box and also control my box........ I have seen sooo many different ones and am confused as to which is best.....

SO SIMPLES,,, WHAT IS BEST AND WHY?

any help appreciated.....

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    i use dreaMote to add timers and browse channels
    dreambox live to stream
    and finally dreambox as a remote LOL

3 apps and all work perfect for me!!
    TM-Twin*1TB HD*VIX Helios*ABM*CrossEPG*OnDemand*Blue HD 3

TM-Nano*VIX Helios*ABM*CrossEPG*OnDemand*Blue HD 3

NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED

Title
    Thanks

Best Streaming APP Vu SOLO2 running VIX and IPHONE

Dreamote is the best for adding timers and navigation personally
    http://openvix.co.uk/stable.png
    ^^^^^ Current Status ^^^^^
    VIX - Quad Vu+ Ultimo
    IF THE POSTS HELP PLEASE CLICK THANKS OR ADD TO REP ↓

Title
    Thanks
    anyone have any experience with e2remote?

Title
    Thanks
    Never used E2 remote. On My iphone I have Dreambox Controller, Dreamote Pro, Vu+ Player, Dreambox Live and blackbox. Never used Istream gate, TvMobil or Enigma2 Stream.
    The best remote app out of all the above in my opinion is Dreamote Pro, its quick and scrolling through bouquets is also quick,. you can either zap on tv or zap to an installed app such as goodplayer.

The best streaming app if you have a 4mb upload would also be dreamote Pro (in conjuction with a player I use Good Player)
    Create a vpn connection to your ios device and watch raw streams...
    In My opinion the dreambox live app works quite well but you may as well purchase blackbox as it does everything that dreambox live does and more. Allthough the transcoding works its hit and miss for me...

Allthough my windows phone 8 app called dreamwebTV uses the same transcoding setup (with vlc player) and consistently works so the blackbox app needs so improvements. On the plus side the blackbox apps is getting regular updates.

Title
    Thanks
    I forgot the best dreambox app for IOS if you have a jailbroken device is xbmc. the picture quality is better and you dont get any lipsync issues. The negative side is it takes a while to read all the bouquet data when starting the app. Also the buttons can be a little small if you are watching on anything other than ipad such as an iphone.

Also noticed the start of the thread said vu solo2 so no need to use vlc to transcode anyway ;-)