Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New NeoNOVUM_HD Skin

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,158 Times in 646 Posts

New NeoNOVUM_HD Skin

Hello everybody,

Here a new version of NeoNOVUM: NeoNOVUM_HD.

Integrated screnns for EMC, CoolGuide...
    The skin have two Channellists- Standard and Simple (screenshots). For changing the channellists: channellist/ then press menu and there you have to go to setup/configuration; here you have to choose between Standard and Simple channellist. The skin looks very good with the XPicons (for downloading you find the link/Zip in EraNeoX/myNOVUM_HD-threads).

After unpack:

-the folder NeoNOVUM_HD via FTP to the box: usr/share/enigma2.
    -open the folder Renderer and then the file SingleEpgList.pyo via FTP to the box: usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Renderer.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nashu For This Useful Post:

casper02 (19-05-13),cimbombom (08-10-13),Funchalinho (28-06-13),heroo15 (25-08-13),Larry-G (17-06-13),Sicilian (26-05-13),vmax (25-05-13)

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Update vs.2.3. Greetings.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nashu For This Useful Post:

casper02 (25-05-13),Sicilian (29-05-13),vmax (25-05-13)

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Edit for the second post: Please use the renderer from the first post. Greetings.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nashu For This Useful Post:

Sicilian (29-05-13),Suttsy (24-05-13),vmax (25-05-13)

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Update vs.2.7

Renderer is the same.

Greetings.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nashu For This Useful Post:

casper02 (27-05-13),Sicilian (26-05-13)

Title
    Thanks
    Hi, how can I move the channel list to the right a bit? It doesn't seem to sit in its designated "grey box". It's very, very close to the edge. Yes, I could adjust the OSD position but I only want to move the list and not the whole thing.

screenshot.jpg
    Penta 85cm dish (70.5E <> 15W) == Vu+ Uno // Fibo Gregorian 1.2m dish (37.5W <> 42E) == Dr. HD F15

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Update vs.3.0.

Please use the same renderer.

@captain jack

I hope, it is better now.

Greetings.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nashu For This Useful Post:

captain jack (29-05-13),casper02 (29-05-13),Sicilian (29-05-13)

Title
    Thanks
    Nashu, I like the new layout but the channel names in the channel list still appear way too close to the edge of the screen. Can this be moved from where the red line is to the green line? Or let me know the screen name and widget/element that I need to edit?

screenshot.jpg
    Penta 85cm dish (70.5E <> 15W) == Vu+ Uno // Fibo Gregorian 1.2m dish (37.5W <> 42E) == Dr. HD F15

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Hello captain jack,

The most people have the channelnumbers in the list and this looks like in the screenshots. You don't use this .
    The screens are SimpleChannelSelection and SlimChannelSelection and the widget is called "list". Greetings.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Title
    Thanks
    You're right but I have so many channels in my lists that I find numbering a little pointless. I made some changes so it looks slightly more to my liking

screenshot (2).jpg

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to captain jack For This Useful Post:

Larry-G (29-05-13),Nashu (29-05-13),sigpark (29-05-13)

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    It looks good .

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    It looks really really great Nashu. Thank you. I have a couple of minor observations

1. Have you had a look at the graphical EPG - IMHO the default "green" for current programs and the channel selected colour are not in keeping with the rest of the skin - font colours good. Again IMHO - Vix Night HD theme for the EPG only would be a nearer and sympathetic theme match?

2. I cannot find ECM info anywhere

3. Last observation relates to TV button (bottom left of VU+ remote) whilst in Graphical EPG. The normal function is to bring up the "bouquet list", and then you can change the Graphical EPG for the selected bouquet listing. The only way I have been able to do this is by first selecting the bouquet before the Grapghical EPG - not good if you are watching something and perhaps want to start a record or just see whats on using the Graphical EPG?

VU+ Solo 2
    Vix 3.0.668

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Apologies for "double post" Nashu. I also noted that "direct channel input" is simply the "channel #" in a Black Box. IMHO an overlay or transparency like the skin would be nicer, and to display the channel name before the "zap" would also enhance the look.

In point 2. above I mentioned ECM - correction I should have perhaps said Crypto information?

Thanks again

Title
    Thanks
    ECM is displayed but you need to download DMCHDCaidDisplay.pyo file. I've attached it here - extract and put it into /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Converter/ and reboot the box.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to captain jack For This Useful Post:

casper02 (01-06-13),sigpark (01-06-13)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by captain jack View Post
    ECM is displayed but you need to download DMCHDCaidDisplay.pyo file. I've attached it here - extract and put it into /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Converter/ and reboot the box.

Hi there captain jack, Thank you very much for the update. It would be really great if you can give me all of the dependencies that this / Neo Series supports or enhances the skin? I see the following from a different post:

EMC screen
    iDream
    MerlinMusicPlayer

Is this all that the skin supports? It would be great if you can post some instructions please, and the download locations if they are not easlily found. Many thanks for the help.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by captain jack View Post
    Hi captain jack. Apologies for double posting. I completed your instructions to place the file as follows: /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Converter/DMCHDCaidDisplay.pyo

I still do not see ECM info anywhere - I would expect to see as part of "info" bar? Crypto lines set to two, but have tried one also. Thanks

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast