Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: channel list

Title
    Thanks

channel list

hiya guys & Girls

I'v not had my xtrend ET6000 connected up now for over 12 months, and most of the channel listing dont work. Im looking for a very upto date sky channel list please can anyone help me out and point me to the right link.

Thanks

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,934 Times in 12,378 Posts
    the bouquets available via the feeds are about a week old as i updated them my self, if however your using ViX you could try AutoBouquetsMaker to create, maintain and update your sky uk lists daily, they even follow the sky numbers too.

you can find it from Menu> Setup> service searching> AutoBouquetsMaker. if setting up for sky uk remember to set a region for both freesat and sky uk so that you pull in all of the channels.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

Gizzm067 (14-05-13)

chucknorris666

channel list

Quote Originally Posted by pheonix View Post
    the bouquets available via the feeds are about a week old as i updated them my self, if however your using ViX you could try AutoBouquetsMaker to create, maintain and update your sky uk lists daily, they even follow the sky numbers too.

you can find it from Menu> Setup> service searching> AutoBouquetsMaker. if setting up for sky uk remember to set a region for both freesat and sky uk so that you pull in all of the channels.
    Autobouquetsmaker is the way to go it sets your bouquets up perfect and only takes about 60 seconds to do, it's a great way to keep you list up to date I use it once a week.

Title
    Thanks
    thanks pheonix

Im using the vix image with the ts pannel installed i think its called. will it request i set region and will the AutoBouquetsMaker update the channel list i already have installed from last year Pheonix ?

Many thanks

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,461 Times in 6,675 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizzm067 View Post
    Im using the vix image with the ts pannel installed i think its called. ...
    So you haven't read the many, many warnings against TS-Panel?

Help asked via PM will be ignored.
    The forum is there for help and all will benefit from your questions.
    NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN, IN OPEN FORUM OR PM !

English is not my native tongue.
    I apologise for all my grammar, spelling and idiom errors.

Title
    Thanks
    no iv not read anything about the ts-pannel for the last 12 months Rob van der Does, iv been off the sat seen due to family issues.

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,934 Times in 12,378 Posts

channel list

Quote Originally Posted by Gizzm067 View Post
    no iv not read anything about the ts-pannel for the last 12 months Rob van der Does, iv been off the sat seen due to family issues.
    If TSpanel works for you then great, but it is known to cause a lot of issues in the ViX image, and any other pli or OE-Alliance based image. Common faults include the disappearance of mount points and problems with time shifting just to name a couple of things.

We highly recommend that users do not install TSpanel in the ViX image and those who do perform a full reflash to remove it, but if you choose to use it then you must accept that we can't fix any issues that result from its use.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

Rob van der Does (14-05-13)