Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: tm single stuck at splash screen

Title
    Thanks

tm single stuck at splash screen

hi ive got a tm single I flashed latest vix image 653 last night and now after pressing exit after removing usb and power off on it just starts at splash screen and wont boot any further green light is on and splash screen just keeps coming on hope someone can help box boots into original fw ok thanks

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,102 Times in 3,198 Posts
    More han likely an E2 booloop so, can you ftp in & get the crash logs? stored in /home/root/ by default.

Title
    If there's a bright centre to the universe, I'm from the planet that is farthest from.
    Thanks

tm single stuck at splash screen

Have you tried pressing buttons on the remote? See if you can bring up the menu. Sometimes they look like they are stuck on loading, when in fact they are waiting for you to configure them.

Sent using sorcery and the magic interwebs

Title
    Thanks
    hi tried both suggestions and neither have worked have tried reflashing but still the same cant connect via ftp either is there any button combinations to do a reset or anything getting fed up now

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,934 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Have you loaded the latest Bootloader for the receiver first then flashed the image ?.

you can get the bootloader from www.openvix.co.uk
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    hi tried that but nothing can the flash get physically damaged is it worth contacting technomate ive had box a couple of months now ive done nothing different this time when updating image

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,934 Times in 12,378 Posts
    you could contact them, they may be able to offer a solution, sadly i cant really help much as i'm at work and not currently near my own TM-TWIN, 2T.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    thanks ill try them tomorrow