Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: tm singe audio help

Title
    Thanks

tm singe audio help

im having audio problems only on the music channels im getting mtv sound on most of my music channels, ive done a rescan and nothing ive reflashed the box and still the same, can anyone help ? cheers

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,102 Times in 3,198 Posts
    This gets brought up way too much, a search of the forums & youl'd find the answer...

anyway menu -> setup -> system -> auto language selection.
    can't remember off the top of my head what settings should be changed, but they are in there...

also, when on the channel, you can press the audio button on the remote & set the audio stream.

Title
    Thanks
    I had this issue also...... I cleared it by going to each channel pressing Audio and then selecting the correct audio stream. On some I had a choice of 3 or 4. Then it was all fixed.

Hope this helps.
    DoXe