Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Missing sly sports hd2?, Espn hd and a few more.

Title
    Thanks

Missing sly sports hd2?, Espn hd and a few more.

got my box today done a scan, now im in channel list editor, trying to unravel the mess the box defaults to, well im missing sly sports 2hd, espn hd, espn america hd, so far.

i have seen the same problem posted on a quick google and found no solution, has anyone actually got a decent channel list as setedit is amateur at best.

thanks

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

Re: Missing sly sports hd2?, Espn hd and a few more.

Edit: ignore this just noticed box in thread type.

Might help if you have more info. E.g. box type, image. Etc....
    Just guessing you're running vix. And 28.2e. If so do auto bouquet scan this will find all channels and sort them into categories for you.

Menu- setup- service searching- auto bouquet maker

I think off the top of my head.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Vu+Duo
    Vix Hades
    WD 1TB Blue Desktop Drive 3.5" SATA-III 7200RPM 64MB =Cross EPG & 256mb Swap File
    Kingston DataTraveler SE9 8GB USB =PTS

Vu+Duo
    Vix Hades
    Seagate 500GB 3.5" SATA-III 6Gb/s Barracuda Hard Drive 7200RPM 16MB=Cross EPG & 256mb Swap File
    Kingston DataTraveler SE9 8GB USB =PTS

Both Duo's Plugins, Lraizer Autobouquet, Cacheflush, Mediascanner, Picture player, Movie Browser & Openwebif

Title
    Thanks
    I just removed my booster i was using for my old f3 and dreambox and done a blind scan, all thats missing now is ss2hd damnit.

Title
    Thanks
    same here missing SKYsports hD2

Title
    Thanks
    I can get ss2 hd now, what you have to do is rescan with the transponder scan to go upto 10600 not 10500 like it defaults to, it will find the missing channels, the next problem is that u will have several versions of each channel, some says scrambled some no signal so u have to change the transponder setting dependant on each channel, the box is seriously flwaed in my opinion. My crappy f3 was far easier to get a channel list without any settings having to be messed with, hope it helps.

Title
    Thanks

Re: Missing sly sports hd2?, Espn hd and a few more.

Yeh mate. Its a friends box im setting up for his bedroom. He and I also have a solo2 and a duo. God bless autobouquets

You get what you pay for I suppose. Think il suggest he sells it and buys a solo for the bedroom.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2