Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Black Hole Vu+ Duo v.2.0.0 OE 2

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,934 Times in 12,378 Posts

Black Hole Vu+ Duo v.2.0.0 OE 2

Black Hole 2.0.0 OE 2

The Black Hole Image 2.0.0 is completely new and based on the new Vu+ OE. We used the name OE 2.0 only to maintain a tradition started by DMM, but in reality OE 2.0 does not mean anything. We could call it OE 3.0 or 4.0. This is because the new version of OE doesn't have a numbering system, as it is updated continuously and is dynamically linked to the new Vu+ OE. The Black Hole image 2.0.0 is the result of a long process of coding and testing. During the transition to Version 2.0.0 the Black Hole Team has created a dedicated server to support the image that is now live and available to users.
    Black Hole official feeds (for updating the image on-line)
    Black Hole Addons server (a new server with new addons plugins for OE 2.0)
    Black Hole feeds plugins (official E2 compiled plugins for the Black Hole and accompanied by a detailed description)
    Black Hole feeds settings (settings packages)
    As for the details of the updates due to the transition to the new OE version the entire subsystem of the image has been updated and this means that the image has a new engine.

What is new ?

In reality there are too many changes and updates to list, but as most are not "visible" to "an end user" we will just list the important ones that you can see and will use.
    Online Black Hole Update feature.
    Green panel> Addons> Online Black Hole image update.

The Black Hole image is now fully upgradeable online. With this function, you can now keep the Black Hole image installed up to date. For example, the release of new drivers from Vu+ and also in the daily work that is done by the team in their Vu+ Git. The Black Hole team will follow the daily development work of Vu+, and will provide a regular update of the image.
    Complete translation of the Black Hole Image.
    Starting with version 2.0.0 the Black Hole image is fully translatable. The image already contains a complete translation in Italian. All language files available will be posted on the board to be fully translated by any users who want to make their contribution.
    Restructuring main menu.
    The main menu of the Black Hole has been restructured and enriched with new items, to offer a more convenient and easier access to all features of the image.

Addons server
    The addons server has been renovated. As you know plugins for the new OE 2.0 are NOT compatible with the previous OE 1.6 versions, the new OE uses an updated version of Python> 2.7. All plugins on the addons server have been removed and / or replaced with new plugins that are compatible with the new version.

Feeds Plugins.
    Green panel> Addons> Addons Download Manager> Black Hole Feeds Plugins.

In addition to the plugins on the addons server, now we have available a separate section for about 80 classic Enigma2 plugins which in the past often did not work due to incompatibility with version or architecture (e.g. BitrateViewer etc. ..). All of these plugins have now been updated to work with the Black Hole images and are available in the feeds panel.

The Black Hole team has also added a little description for each plugin to help you understand what they do and where they are located.
    Online Feeds Settings Update.
    Green panel> Addons> Online Feeds Settings update.

This new feature lets you keep your settings up to date if you choose one of the packages in the panel. The Black Hole server actually searches the servers automatically checking for updates of settings and will automatically package them and make them available in the panel as they become available. When the user enters the panel, The Black Hole image will automatically check the version of installed settings and proceed to the update.
    Option to disable EIT for EPG and events.
    Main menu -> Epg Panel -> Global Settings.

The EIT (Event Information Table) is a form of immediate epg which usually covers only two events (now and next), which usually is very capable and functional. However, this form of epg also tends to overwrite the epg that is in the cache, although it is often more accurate and complete.

But for those who are used to downloading a full epg package with CrossEPG or one of the other methods it can be very useful to disable the EIT so that the epg is not overwritten.
    Automatic audio language selection
    Main menu -> Black Hole Apps -> Auto language selection setting

This feature was originally implemented by the Pli team.
    The function allows you to set a list of four preferred languages that will be automatically selected when you switch to channels with multiple audio tracks.
    This is very useful when zapping channels with foreign languages that also broadcast the original soundtrack. In this case it will automatically select the preferred language. The list is in order of importance so if your first language choice isn't an option it will switch to your second or third choice.
    You also have the option to give preference to Ac3 soundtracks if they are available.

If you set "Prefer audio stream stored by service" to "No" when you visit a channel and you select a different language then by default the software will remember that preference, however with Autolanguage when you next zap back to that channel it will automatically select the language of your choice set above.

PLEASE NOTE:
    To preserve Flash space HbbTv is not included in this image.
    To install HbbTv go to Main menu -> Addons -> Addons Download Manager -> Black Hole Feeds Plugins -> hbbtv-opera.
    This image is not compatible with previous skin versions.
    This image is not compatible with previous OE 1.6 plugins.
    This image is not compatable with any previous Personal Backups you have made.

YOU MUST install this as a fresh image, restoring from a previous backup will corrupt the image and make it very unstable. You also will need to check for and remove any vuplus folders found on your hdd or usb devices before you install this image.

WARNING: This Image has the latest drivers and CAN NOT be installed in multiboot.
    The image MUST be installed in flash.
    Black Hole does not support images not installed in flash.

This latest version of the Black Hole series has been entirely rewritten and improved in the code for maximum stability and performance.

Please note that of all images Black Hole now has the best epg system:
    - Integrated OpenEpg
    - Rytec dedicated epg.dat
    - New system epg.dat outside.
    This last feature gives the possibility to various forums or communities to create their favorite EPG data files and load them into a web space.
    Community members can then download it from our servers.
    This feature provides other benefits such as:
    Increase download speed of EPG
    Download EPG from any channel
    Schedule the download of EPG decoder even during standby
    Users can customize the providers using Add / Remove function

Main functions of the buttons on the remote

OK button = Skin with simple information
    OK button x 2 = Extra Info Skin
    Blue button = Black Hole Blue Panel
    Blue button and then Red button = Black Hole Epg Panel
    Blue button and then Yellow button = System Monitor Panel
    Blue button long press = Extensions
    Yellow button = Audio menu
    Green button = Black Hole Green Panel
    Green button long press = Subservices
    Green button and then Red button = Fast Plugin Setup
    Green button x 2 = Fast Plugin
    Button Red short press= access HbbTv functions
    Button Red long press= Red Panel (Parallel Universes Teleportation)

Addons

Green button and then Yellow button takes you to:-
    Dedicated server for BlackHole addons
    Download and install additional packages from the Black Hole server

Infobar / OSD

Analog Clock Gui
    Channel orbital location

Advanced Tuner Info: Sr Freq Pol Fec
    Signal SNR, BER
    Infobar picons

Characteristics of BlackHole Panels
    Blue Panel
    Extra Settings
    Black Hole Speed Up
    Black Hole Cron Manager (Manage schedules)
    OSD Settings (OSD configuration)
    Devices Manager
    Usb Format Wizard
    Kernel Modules Manager(Kernel module operator)
    Inadyn Settings (Configure Inadyn)
    Swap File Settings (Configure File Swap)
    Hard Disk Settings (Configure Hard Drive)
    OpenVPN Panel ( OpenVPN Panel)
    Samba / CIFS Panel ( Samba Panel)
    NFS Server Panel ( NFS server Panel)
    Telnet Panel ( Telnet Panel)
    FTP Panel ( FTP Panel)
    UPnP Client Djmount
    UPnP Server Mediatomb
    UpnP Server Minidlna
    Pcsc Panel
    Tuner Server
    Network Browse & Mountpoints
    Info Panel
    1 - Gui Setting (Gui configurations)
    2 - Service Information (information system)
    3 - About (info)
    Memory (Memory)
    Space (capacity)
    CPU (processor)
    Process (process)

EPG Panel
    Global settings (global settings EPG)
    Setting Provider (ISP settings)

Green Panel

Fast Plugin Setup (Configure quick access to your favourite plugin)

Fast Plugin (Access your favourite plugin)

Addons (added)
    Addons Download Manager (Manager for package downloading)
    Online Feeds Settings update
    Online Black Hole image update
    Manual Install BH packges (Manual installation of Black Hole packages)
    Manual Install IPK packages (Manual installation of IPK packages)
    Addons Uninstall Panel (Uninstalled packages)
    Black Hole Statistics (See connections, top downloads and more)

Characteristics of BlackHole Panels
    Red Panel
    BH Parallel Universe Teleportation

Black Hole
    Avalon
    Chaos
    Ghost

Credits
    Thanks to Pedro_Newbie for Backup script
    Thanks to the group of Beta Testers.
    Thanks to Rytec for providing us with the server with all epg.dat files.
    Thanks to MaxZ4 for Integrated EPG loader.
    Thanks to Skaman for Cross EPG
    Thanks to Lukkino (VDR-Italy) for the source code of OpenTV.
    Thanks to Reinh@rd for the file satellites.xml.

DISCLAIMER

THE BLACK HOLE IMAGE IS BASED ON THE OFFICIAL FIRMWARE PUBLISHED BY VU+ AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAW IT CONTAINS ONLY SYSTEM ADDITIONS & GRAPHIC CHANGES.

THE BLACK HOLE IMAGE DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY EMULATOR, K E Y S, SOFTCAMS OR OTHER SYSTEM FOR VIEWING PAY - TV WITH OR WITHOUT A PAID SUBSCRIPTION.

LASTLY, THE BLACK HOLE IMAGE DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY SYSTEM TO DOWNLOAD PLUGINS OR EMULATORS FROM EXTERNAL SERVERS OR SOFTWARE THAT MAY BE USED FOR ILLEGAL PURPOSES SUCH AS CARD SHARING.

LICENSE (TERM OF USE)

THE BLACK HOLE IMAGE IS ISSUED FOR THE FREE USE FOR ALL USERS PROVIDED THAT IT WILL NOT BE CHANGED IN ANY WAY AND THAT IT WILL ONLY BE USED FOR LAWFUL PURPOSES.

ANY CHANGES OR ADDITIONS TO BLACK HOLE IMAGE THAT INVOLVE UNLAWFUL USE OF THE IMAGE SUCH AS CARD-SHARING AND EMULATORS ARE NOT ALLOWED AND CAUSE THE REVOKE OF THIS LICENSE.
    This is free hobbyist software and it comes with absolutely no warranty. Use it at your own risk.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

ahmed saeid (16-02-13),bedlam (17-02-13),Donnie (16-02-13),fjmg (16-02-13),g0ejl (19-02-13),Getafix (17-02-13),jimt (17-02-13),Sicilian (18-02-13),skybot1 (16-02-13)

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Please note that at this moment in time, i do not have the required bandwidth needed to download and upload all the images to the forum. for this reason i will leave these threads open so that some one else may upload the images if they wish to.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

SIMPLES.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

Sicilian (18-02-13)

Title
    V.I.P Member
    Thanks
    Here you go.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Vu Duo 4K - Vu + Solo4K - Vu + Uno4K - Vu+Uno - Vu+Ultimo4K - Vu+ Zero - Vu+Solo-SE (In Black Evo ) - PrismCube

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Donnie For This Useful Post:

ahmed saeid (16-02-13),Blu-ray (17-02-13),cwebb66 (16-02-13),Larry-G (16-02-13),razor1 (17-02-13),Sicilian (18-02-13)

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanks again bud.

Thread now closed.

SIMPLES.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

cwebb66 (16-02-13),Donnie (16-02-13),Sicilian (18-02-13)

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Update Black Hole 2.0.0 to rev. A

This update will fix the bug of green screen on system info exit.

Please upgrade Black Hole image.
    Main Menu -> Addons -> Online Black Hole image update

SIMPLES.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

Donnie (17-02-13),Sicilian (18-02-13)

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    On line Update Black Hole 2.0.0 rev. B

Fixed:
    Timezone
    Factory reset
    Autoresolution

SIMPLES.