Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Vu+ Player for Android now available on Google Play

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanks for the bug report.

Any chance you can use a setting editor and save your settings and then send them to me using the email found in the apps page on Google Play?

Thanks.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gedclarke View Post
    Hello, first off great app but I'm getting the same problem. I will try and give as much detail as possible. I am using your app with vu+duo with vix 3.0 build 562. My OpenWebif settings are yes/14402/no/08001/no. All settings are entered correctly in your app as everything except this problem work great.

If I press

Services/Then select any bouquet/ all channels show 'No EPG available'

If I then press on a channel and select EPG there is no data. If I then press Full EPG, I get 'Could not connect to your receiver! Check your connection and/or settings and try again'

This only happens with TV and not Radio for some reason. I can also search the EPG with no problems.

This fault does not happen with the app I previously used to use, Dreamdroid (not gloating just letting you know incase it is of any help to you in sorting the bug out).

Thanks for all your work in making this app and thanks in advance for any help in sorting this bug
    I have the same problem on my ultimo running VIX 3.0 build 600 Thanks
    VU+Duo2 5.2.025

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Alanp For This Useful Post:

gedclarke (21-02-13)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tilleke View Post
    Thanks for the bug report.

Any chance you can use a setting editor and save your settings and then send them to me using the email found in the apps page on Google Play?

Thanks.
    Sorry for being a noob but which settings do you require (vu+ player, openwebif, vu+ player or all 3)? Also do you want a screenshot of settings or is there a program i can use to copy them?

I will help any way I can but I'm sorry I'm not sure how to do what you need. As always thanks in advance.

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Sorry for being a noob but which settings do you require (vu+ player, openwebif, vu+ player or all 3)? Also do you want a screenshot of settings or is there a program i can use to copy them?

I will help any way I can but I'm sorry I'm not sure how to do what you need. As always thanks in advance.
    I am sorry for not being clear enough.

There are tools called Settings Editors (to be installed on a PC) which permit you to edit, import and export your bouquets and channel lists. I was thinking about one of these tools so you could export your Bouquet and Channel list. Some good tools are EnigmEdit and DreamBoxEdit. They are quite straight-forward to use. I don't think I am allowed to put a link but you can find them easily by googling.

If you have any other doubts, please let me know.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tilleke For This Useful Post:

gedclarke (21-02-13),tinbin300 (10-06-13)

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tilleke View Post
    I am sorry for not being clear enough.

There are tools called Settings Editors (to be installed on a PC) which permit you to edit, import and export your bouquets and channel lists. I was thinking about one of these tools so you could export your Bouquet and Channel list. Some good tools are EnigmEdit and DreamBoxEdit. They are quite straight-forward to use. I don't think I am allowed to put a link but you can find them easily by googling.

If you have any other doubts, please let me know.
    Settings editors here:

Code:
    http://www.world-of-satellite.com/forumdisplay.php?23-Settings-Editors
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mcquaim For This Useful Post:

gedclarke (21-02-13),tilleke (21-02-13)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I am quite familiar with DreamBoxEdit , I will send you my full bouquet as sent from my box via the email asap, thanks.

Settings sent mate...
    Last edited by gedclarke; 21-02-13 at 10:42.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Hello, first off great app but I'm getting the same problem. I will try and give as much detail as possible. I am using your app with vu+duo with vix 3.0 build 562. My OpenWebif settings are yes/14402/no/08001/no. All settings are entered correctly in your app as everything except this problem work great.

If I press

If I then press on a channel and select EPG there is no data. If I then press Full EPG, I get 'Could not connect to your receiver! Check your connection and/or settings and try again'

This only happens with TV and not Radio for some reason. I can also search the EPG with no problems.

This fault does not happen with the app I previously used to use, Dreamdroid (not gloating just letting you know incase it is of any help to you in sorting the bug out).

Thanks for all your work in making this app and thanks in advance for any help in sorting this bug
    Just a quick update about this bug. It appears this is caused by using the 'UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 plugin by LraiZer', tilleke is presently working on a fix. If you don't want to wait you can disable the plugin and use a ready made set of enigma 2 settings, such as Mr Mister's excellent set (found here: http://www.world-of-satellite.com/sh...-East-Bouquets) for the time being which fixes the problem.

Title
    Thanks
    Hi mate have you got it working outside your lan? I cant get it going

Title
    Thanks
    Hi,
    I'm using the Mr Mister channel bouquet on my ultimo and I can't get EPG data to display?

I can search the EPG under the extra tab absolutely fine.

Apart from that, this app is tremendous. I use MX player as my video app.

Using this app on my Ainol Hero tablet and Mygica 510B android TV.

Cheers, Lee

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

If I press

I have just noticed if you go to the last scanned all the epg data is present if this helps
    VU+Duo2 5.2.025

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks

Vu+ Player Version 1.2 now available on Google Play

Vu+ Player Version 1.2 - now available on Google Play

Change-log (February 28, 2013)
    -Illegal characters in XML-output should now be deleted so EPG can load properly (caused problems with Turkish broadcasters)
    -Automatic generated EPG-lists which add extra suffix-information should now be handled correctly so EPG loads properly
    -fixed bug that duplicated items in channel list upon exiting EPG-information
    -minor refactoring of code

A further update will be released as soon as possible which will fix some networking issues

Rgds,
    Tilleke

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to tilleke For This Useful Post:

Alanp (01-03-13),Clabs (12-03-13),Donnie (01-03-13),gedclarke (09-03-13),irishchris (01-03-13),Larry-G (01-03-13),Stanman (12-03-13),tinbin300 (13-04-13),vmax (01-03-13),Watsoccurring (01-03-13)

Title
    Junior Admin
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,599 Times in 2,632 Posts
    How you get this to work outside of the house on 3/4G?

forwarded the port to the box and changed it but keeps saying unable to connect

Support The Sponsor - Buy from the best HERE
    Please abide by the rules - have a read HERE
    VIX manual & guides >>HERE
    Download images from >> HERE
    New Box Setup Guide >>HERE

D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

PM HELP WILL BE IGNORED PLEASE POST HERE IN FORUM AS IT BENEFITS EVERYONE

Follow us on Twitter

NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN! IN OPEN FORUM OR PM

IF THE POSTS HELP PLEASE CLICK THANKS OR ADD TO REP ?

Title
    Thanks
    Thank you for the nice app. It works OK with my ET9000s

My router does port translation, so I would like to be able to enter a port numbers above 60000 for remote use with my dynamic DNS name for remote access.

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by machare View Post
    Thank you for the nice app. It works OK with my ET9000s

My router does port translation, so I would like to be able to enter a port numbers above 60000 for remote use with my dynamic DNS name for remote access.
    Thanks for your feedback.

An update is in the works and will permit more flexibility as to networking-settings.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to tilleke For This Useful Post:

machare (26-03-13)

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,146 Times in 6,224 Posts
    Couple of comments:-

I can't bring my TM twin out of standby, can do so using Dreamdroid. Putting into standby is OK.
    Could you consider bringing stream current even to the fore instead of having to press info first?

Many thanks.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast